WALL FUNDING UPDATE..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The so called "winning deal" is far from a done deal as 45 himself mentioned but his minions were celebrating immediately on the news... lol
    This is going to be very entertaining as it exposes the con (aka would be dictator) for what he is a spoiled brat who inherited MILLIONS more than the "small loan" he admits to.
    ---

"We are ready to go!' California's Democratic attorney general says four other states will join him in 'imminently' suing Trump over border emergency plan..."
    • California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said Sunday that he and his counterparts in other states will soon sue President Trump
    • They will 'definitely and imminently' file a lawsuit over Trump's national emergency declaration Friday, he said on ABC's 'This Week' program
    • Trump on Friday declaring that a border 'national emergency' exists because of unchecked narcotics trafficking and illegal immigration
    • The president announced his plan to redirect $6.5 billion in government dollars to the expansion of a U.S.-Mexico border wall
    • Democrats pounced, calling his move an unconstitutional abuse of power and threatening to go to court "
    California's AG says 4 other states will join him in 'imminently' suing Trump over border emergency | Daily Mail Online

2. No not me bud.. lol
    He said “neggas”

• Like Like x 1
  3. #1263 AugustWest, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    This isn't a meme thread, so that's why I'm asking about it. When you post a meme into a real thread, you should bring facts and sources.
    Different thread. But way to avoid answering

So what can the federal government do that won't take a decade to accomplish that will reverse this 11 year doomsday scenario that's uncited in your post?
    Let's say trump goes away tomorrow. What can the United States government do within 5 years to reverse this?

4. August if you really were interested, seriously you could #STUDY the proposals of those sounding the alarm on humans contribution to global warming...

Also i was referring to the meme topic where i believe you have been rather prolific... as far as memes posted in this and other topics it is common practice recently i've noticed so joined in myself 2 or 3 times.. trying my best to keep my posts and conversations on topic about the bogus need and inhuman means of funding it (govt. shutdown, no back pay for private contractors who were forced to halt work on govt. jobs), huge dent in GNP, etc.

Trying to avoid a lot of tit for tat question and answer when the Google the Wizard will respond to all of us if we really want to know something.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #1265 AugustWest, Feb 18, 2019
    Meme thread is for entertainment purposes only. I have to assume everyone knows they are mostly bullshit which is why no debate is allowed.

I'm not a climate denier.. But I have a hard time believing that the world will all of a sudden be in habitable in 11 short years unless we put McDonald's and burger King out of business, and go back to horse and buggies. And tax everyone's carbon usage.
    I'm all for renewable energy, but that's not gonna be available in mass quantities until well after your 11 year deadline.. So that's not an option.

It seems like nonsense and fear mongering to me.
    Remember all of AL gore's wacko predictions?
    FACT CHECK: Did Al Gore Predict Earth's Ice Caps Would Melt by 2014?

Be careful trusting a powerful politicians every word, even if it's one that you totally worship.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nobody said it would be suddenly inhabitable except you just now and maybe Fox news and other talking Freds.. lol Nor that any fast food biz would have to go belly up, nor that carbon tax is a real solution... many things are tossed out... thing is that in the transition other jobs and diets will be created... i myself have not tasted of beef, pork any red meat (mammal) in about 4 yrs nor do i miss it... Still eat chicken and turkey once in a rare while but soy sausage, eggs, plenty of spinach fruit, grains, natural peanut butter, almonds, beer, beer nuts but no deer nuts even though being "just under a buck" they are cheaper than beer nuts etc... that's a joke son.

People are addicted to protein and have been programmed to believe they need more than they actually do.

7. #1267 AugustWest, Feb 18, 2019
    This is literally your exact words. The post is still on this same page..

"11 yrs.. is the "current estimate" of point of no return before the planet will be cremated more or less... too hot and dry to sustain life."

Am I missing something in that quote?
    Don't gaslight me please. Leave that shit to Trump and AOC.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #1268 AugustWest, Feb 18, 2019
    Fine and dandy. If that will save humanity then I think any reasonable person would oblige.

So without putting the major beef industry and fast food restaurants out of business..

How will what you mention make any difference in the next 11 years?
    Were talking about a serious reversal of climate patterns here, that shit normally takes centuries or melennia..
    Changing our diets seems like a minsucle fraction of what needs to be done.

How about the major polluters around the globe.. What does the US government do about them?

9. Thought this was the climate change thread and not the wall thread..

Sorry mods and God emperor Green Wiz.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's not unconstitutional.. Executive action sucks and shouldn't be used but that doesn't make it unconstitutional.
    Whether it's an actual emergency is.a different story.

11. #1272 AugustWest, Feb 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Arnold shwarzenegger just offered 20$mil to throw towards the wall

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. US - at YOU...

Lol!

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I just offered to throw 25 billion, but that's not how it works.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. It would of, but my guy threw 30 to not construct.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. ok now if there is an "emergency" at the border... an invasion as it were....

wouldn't more a more quick and visible response be more appropriate than, lets start planning and building a wall that's gonna take years to build?

not like you can send a dm to the invaders in the caravan and ask them to hold off on storming the border as we're still waiting on our building permits...

and what about the northern border? we got brown people up here too!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. 51816545_2390964811132825_944971445971189760_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. The wall is at full throttle .....WFO.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. How about....A WALL WON'T SOLVE YOUR BORDER CRISIS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.