WALL FUNDING UPDATE..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :cop:

I got busted.

2. Sure man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. for being the hypocrite you are?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Obama enjoyed golf. I enjoy golf. What's the big deal?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You're telling me to get the fuck back on topic then you post that crap?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'm so fucking hard right now..

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Y'all neggas!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. So you like golf too?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. @Sypha is that you? LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I hate golf.. But don't give a shit that Obama, trump and every other president enjoys playing it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. IE, my man!!!

Good to see you back posting brother.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Goofy mofukkas all y'all ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Declaring a state of emergency at the southern border and then going to Mar a lago to play golf?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. #1254 AugustWest, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Presidents have played golf while we were at war.. Is that bad?
    Is trump supposed to be standing ready at the border or something?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It's going to be so fun to look back at some of the posts and memes bragging about the "big win" while bashing AOC and Pelosi as "bat shit crazy" or "loser" respectively.. But i'm glad the regressives find a little fun and find some humor in the dems and progressives sanity and compassion for the disenfranchised.

upload_2019-2-17_12-32-51.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. What's gonna happen in 11 years?
    And are you seriously blaming a single political party for the issues on your unsourced meme?

• Like Like x 3
  17. funny how the 4 that disagree with my statement, are men....

18. ohhh yeah!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. 11 yrs.. is the "current estimate" of point of no return before the planet will be cremated more or less... too hot and dry to sustain life per the vast majority of scientists devoted to the study of climate change factors. That could be 7 yrs by the next potus election for all i know at the rate agent orange is wrecking the EPA and all green projects while supporting coal & other fossil fuels, beef industry, 800 military bases, etc...

As far as the memes go... Don't tell me you haven't noticed that 1 side has posted 3 to 5 times (guessing not counting) more insane bashing of individual party participants than the other past few days... i won't mention names but it's beneath merely juvenile imo... like middle school football cheery / bashing... wtf? lol

OK, i understand the repugnants don't have late night TV comedians or any comedians so they have to take pot shots with any and all deemed "win" albeit short... TDS boomerang effect... it's a real thing.. keep imagining how the snowflakes are melting and ignore the avalanche... keep seeing them in their "safe space"... everyone needs a few belly laughs daily... Couple yrs from now we will see who is laughing best...

20. Yup.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.