Walking your dogs while high?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by dr.ganja, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Oh yeah, some of my best tokes have been before, or during a walk with y little buddy. It's the coolest thing, he's always super hyper on walks but he's pretty chill when we stop to smoke a bowl, then the rest of the walk consists of me going where he pulls me, since it just feels right haha. Then we get home sit on the couch, and watch some tv:)

2. I go bush walking with all 8 of my dogs, and it always seems like we're equally distracted by the things we pass. Take a joint with me and its a pretty sweet afternoon.

Dogs: "Oh look, something to sniff!!"
    Me: "Oh look! Pretty flower!"

3. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=q4gxumzdzKg# the bulldogs are my dogs. I go with friends on our nice "nature walks"! I love takin my magic flight launch box with me. I go to a great dog park by my house that has just recently been cleaned up in the past few years and is a nice little get away

4. Fuck yea high walks in the park are excellent

5. Hey, I'm like brand new to the site so this is my first post :)

I walked my wiener dog a few days ago high for the first time, and can't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner! Took a couple rips from the bong before we went, and I was feeling pretty good. It's just turning into fall up here in Ontario, so the colours in the forest were beautiful.

We went on a good 2 hour walk through forests, parks, neighbourhoods, and into downtown where I stopped to get a coffee at the local café. Sat down outside and randomly an old man joined me, we had a pretty nice conversation, then I was off on my way home.

Definitely must do this again.

6. dog walks me 

7. Dogs are a mans best friend, I love them. Don't currently have my own dog to walk though :(.

8. Love my dogs 🐶

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. i would but i would be too scared incase i let go of the leash while high and my dog runs away (which he will). Also my dog most of the times pulls when i walk him so its not really relaxing hahah

10. I love going on walks with my dog stoned in the summer time. Well not too stoned but a little. With the sun beaming right on you. And you just have a grin on your face the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #51 Hydroriffic, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    my dog is my best hiking partner, never flakes on me.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Beatiful photos there mate !

13. I do the same exact thing my dog loves to go out in the woods run around chase up a few animals and so did my last 2 just got my dog recently he's only 9 months but I can tell he's going to be a great hunting partner

14. I find it very relieving to walk my dog after toking because it allows me to just get away from everything. It lets me enjoy my weed a little more knowing I don't have 50,000 things I know I gotta do when I see something in my house. A couple months ago when it was really warm, I closed myself in a walk-in closet with my dog and smoked up a nice majority of my fat blunt. My dog seemed to be really stoned cause he was acting different and I said "lets go outside" and he was still zoning haha. But I grabbed the leash and a small bag of treats and he went on a walk while I was smoking the rest of my blunt. My dog seemed to enjoy himself stoned. Ever since then, everytime he see's a blunt he get's really excited. 

15. I always roll up a fat doobie and smoke it while walking my dogs, so chill. No annoying people just me and my boys

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Fuck I miss my big slobbery Labrador

17. One of my favorite activities! But I prefer to take my beagle on a hike!
    I also take her kayaking cause she is small enough to fit inbetween my legs, I took her on a road trip from nj to Florida, she loved the water there and digging in the sand!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385592411.289802.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. i do that! but i smoke in the woods on the walk i love my dogs😍

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Every single day i take my dog oreo for a walk around the neighborhood and i take my one hitter with a loaded bowl, and another small nug for a second bowl. Its pretty enjoyable, and i always get high haha. I pop a mint and put in some eyedrops before going back in the house ( still live with parens who dont approve ). My dog always knows when im high haha and she knows ill give her half of my munchie food ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386202005.187667.jpg

20. Haha I miss my dog so much. I want another dog, most likely a Labrador but I live with my parents and they don't want a big dog, and it's almost damn impossible to find a cheap apartment that allows pets.