Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Walking with bud on you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 27, 2011.

1. HAHAHA!!!! That Cinnasquares guy claimed hhe did that to get closer to weed!

2. Lol I've had some weed in those and you can still smell it :D

3. i was in a walgreens today, and it was pungent. i got the fuck out of there

4. I've always wanted to roll up whatever weed I was transporting and put it in a metal cigarette case.

Just because. I don't know.

5. In the City/County of Denver, if you're 21yrs or older, you can carry up to one ounce of weed, not including paraphernalia, not including public consumption, not including multiple containers. No medical card needed, no ticket or fine. Legal.

It's called the Alcohol Equalization Act, passed in '06 I think. Only applies to the city, not the burbs.

FYI. Dunno if y'all knew that.

6. #46 Jack Klompus, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's wrong again i think. This isnt fucking nazi Germany. If you want to leave your house and walk around you can do that. Cops are first and foremost there to protect (I know a lot of us stoners forget that because were the ones that get shit on with the laws on weed) and there not gonna bullshit this guy for id and if he doesn't have it on him. He'll show it later whether that's after he drives him home or in court, and the he looks likes dumbass. I truly truly doubt a cop will give you shit, I think he will be more worried about some guy wlking home alone at night. Hes there for YOUR safety.

7. #47 Verdurous, Aug 27, 2011
    It's not noticeable as long as you use the good kind that are actually somewhat airtight. Once it's in your pocket, there's def no smell, though. I carry my weed in prescript bottles most if the time and have never had an issue. You can't use the cheapy ones from like Walgreens that have loose tops, though.

8. actually LEGALLY speaking you dont have to carry an ID on you when your on the street
    so just dont consent to a search and you should be fine

9. Dont be dumb, no ones going to fuckin pull you over just for walking down a street maaaaaaaan

10. haha just don't give a fuck like a boss you will be fine its when people freak out about it is when they get caught

11. #51 Deletemyposts, Aug 27, 2011
    Haha.
    To op, put it in your sock or tape it to a leg if your that parinoid. Bring an id just in case, chew some gum, act chill and you'll be straight.

12. Then... when the officer asks you for you name, say "sir my name is insert enemies name here" :smoke::cool:

you may get in some trouble if your not careful though :p