Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Walking with bud on you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 27, 2011.

1. i usually keep my weed in my pocket, but that's just me
    love your username (name, profile name, WHATEVER) tho, drinking is for people who life to follow the laws, weed is for people with morals

2. Yeeeah, that's what it's all about.

Female underwear always has that little extra fabric area that works as a great pouch for drugs, but I wasn't sure if there was anything like that in the male world.

Get those boxers, do that! ;):D

3. When I got searched they didn't check around my shoes - so I'd go with that. I stick most of the shit down in my sock if I think it's going to be a little hairy - if you end up getting processed, you're gonna be fucked but you might get that rare cop that doesn't feel like rooting around in your shoes or your socks. But this is all assuming you even run into the police which you won't if you keep it to walking down the sidewalk. And if anything happens that requires you to call the fuzz, ditch the weed. Lol.

4. i think all you guys are paranoid i keep my weed in my pocket but i also live in a state where mj is decriminalized so IDK.

5. #25 Jack Klompus, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol you don't have to have id on you at all times. This is fucking America man, do you even live here? And to the op, I really really doubt anything will happen, I'd be more worried about getting jumped.

6. Why would you ever not have an ID though.. ? You need it regardless if you're driving or not.

7. If it smells bad try make an airtight stash then put it in your pocket, don't smoke at your buddies and ask to borrow a spray of deodorant as you leave if a cop actually does stop you act cool and just listen to what he says he has no reason to suspect you have weed. If you want to be really safe put it in your shoes too.

8. Well if you're that paranoid then I got a fool proof plan for you. Get a balloon and fill it up with your dank. Tie it up and swallow that shit when your walking home. Then let nature work....you'll have your dank after a good meal ;) But seriously, put it in your sock if you're that scared.

9. Your obviously underage because you are talking about an event in the future and asking what to do if you forgot to bring your I.D.. By asking this you would obviously remember to bring your ID and the only possibility for you asking that question is because your underage and dont have an idea to forget to bring.

10. Cu'mon guys stop trying to rat someone out for being underage, just try help a paranoid bro out.

11. ok, u cant get searched for no reason, the fourth amendmenr protects us citizens from unreasonable searches and siezures. and though cops can demand ID, if ur doing nothing wrong u have a right to refuse to show ID, and i suggest you invoke that as well as your right to remain silent if a cop comes up to u. just ask "am i being detained? am i free to go?". and if he says u can leave, leave, if not say ur remaining silent until u talk to a lawyer and refuse to be searched. if u consent they dont need a reason

12. #32 Mr DudeMan, Aug 27, 2011
    I like how you know how to use your rights but wouldn't this just give a cop more suspicion to search you, just be chill they're people not robots

13. Dude today I walked out of the house with bud in my pocket. I didn't even know I had it on me lol.

14. He could be black.

15. #35 Mr DudeMan, Aug 27, 2011
    Post of the day.

16. [​IMG]

17. Wow, your town is intense. I don't know what to tell you...smoke the evidence before you leave? :)

18. dude...not that im happy about it, but for everyone sayin why would a cop do this and why would he do that, cops can do whatever the fuck they want nowadays, and so many of them abuse the position soo much. I hate the police, I dont hate the idea of police, but they have too much power today, and run around doing whatever the fuck they want.

19. #39 Corepred4, Aug 27, 2011
    You don't have to but usually only dumbasses don't. It's much better to have it when a cop asks you for it unless your hiding something

20. that's actually how i got arrested the first time... I was just walking down my sidewalk in my neighborhood on the phone, and a cop pulled up out of nowhere and asked if i was breaking into cars or whatever. i said no, he still searched me and found a bag and bowl in my pockets.. :mad: