Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

walking with a joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippiedom, Dec 15, 2014.

1. now i don't usually get paranoid about/due to weed but i often feel dodgy about smoking a joint while im walking in the streets. surely anyone who walks past me can smell it but i can't imagine if anyone in my town would even care :p

so what do you guys do about this

the time will come when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you - George Harrison

2. i feel perfectly comfortable walkin to the store or the park while smokin a joint. i ain't hurtin nobody, and i'm not being completely obvious and ignorant about it either.

just be cool man

[​IMG]

3. If I know the city or surroundings, can tell when and wheres good to smoke a doob when walking about town. Otherwise just find a spot wherever, in a lane, park, look out etc., and have a swift toke before carrying on.  :smoke:

4. I fired one up on the back patio of a restaurant in Denver the other night.....only got one hit as everyone around me started bogartin my joint!

5. I don't do anything about you walking around with a joint. I don't even know what town you live in. 

6. very funny man and believe me you don't wanna know its like the slums of Baghdad only its in the UK.

the time will come when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you - George Harrison

I've been to the UK

8. Hold it like a cigarette, and as long as you're not doing anything to bother anyone you shouldn't have any trouble, assuming you live where people have at least a semi enlightened mind about weed

9. IDK where you are but for the most part it's safer for me to walk around smoking a blunt, then posting up at a chill spot smoking a blunt.  Because when i'm walking, to a cop driving by that's not sketchy, especially if they don't see what i'm holding.  posting up at a spot tho, they don't even have to see or smell weed to go investigate.

10. ah but have you been to the infamous and dreaded Grimsby ?

11. I used to light up a joint the second I walked out of highschool, then walked about a km with my buddy's yoking and talking down the sidewalk. Did this every day for the last 2 years, never got a second look.
    Like the other guy said, hold it like a cig and don't be waving it around.

The worst thing that could happen is a cop drives by and see's you. But if that happens, you can eat it before they can turn around and talk to you, so you're in the clear.

12. #12 Sammyy, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    act cool. I smoke blunts and pack/hit my one hitter no problem walking. And use common sense obviously..

Where you from in UK? I'm from UK too. 

To be fair, I just walk round the streets. No one really bats an eye lid as long as you're not being an asshole. Just cup the Joint, so it's not on full display. 

You're not hurting anyone or being disrespectful to anyone or their property, so shouldn't have any worries really. 

14. Sometimes I smoke from train station to school where there's a lot of people and no one bats an eye so they think it's a cigarette :p

15. I walk around a lot smoking. If I'm walking to the store, if I'm at a park, etc.

It kind of all depends on where I'm walking.  if I'm taking my dog for a walk in the middle of the night... I'm bring a joint or a bowl. 
    If I'm walking in downtown chicago during rush hour I usually keep it hidden lol

But I've even walked around chicago smoking when the streets are pretty congested.

Smoking a joint in public is like a lot of crimes.. as long as you act casual, as long as you act normal and nothing is wrong, most people wont even notice.

The worst reactions I've got is people giving me dirty looks, or after I pass I'll hear people say things like "is that guy smoking a joint?" or " does it smell like weed?"  lol

16. Grimsby near hull :O

Usually 1 foot in front of the other.
    I mostly walk and puff on a night stroll. During the day is only when I am carrying a small amount and nowhere around schools, daycares, parks etc. where children and their parents are around. Otherwise during the day I just duck in secluded spots and hit my pipe.

18. i get pretty paranoid walking around with a joint, but there hasn't been any trouble yet. i think most people actually don't give a shit, and either won't notice or won't say anything. i've had a guy come up to me and say he was surprised i could get away with it, and how that's all the more reason to legalize it.