Walking to my spot... found 100 young plants!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Salguod, May 19, 2010.

1. Yeah, cool find but get a new spot. There is no such thing as karma nor the god the average believe sees so do what you want. But the risk isn't another force it's the person/crime organization you're messing with not no silly god.

2. I think when people say karma, they arn't necessarily talking about it in some 'divine' sense. I think what people are trying to say, is every action has a consequence, and by stealing plants, you are (not only being a complete dick, but) putting yourself at risk of the grower(s) getting their own back.

3. Here is the major problem that nobody seems to have hit yet. IF you steal 100 plants and grow them, pulling a minimum of 3 oz.s of each come sept/oct you have 300 ounces to move.

How many people sell that amount of weed. Whoever loses 100 plants is going to go straight to all of their buyers and say "I just had 100 Big buddah/Cheese/Lemon Plants stolen, Let me know..."

So even if you do rip and grow them as your own, come harvest you won't be able to sell it, will probably get beaten and have it robbed back anyway. KARMA is a bitch.

4. ide get a wepon of some sort, perferably a pistol/ switchblade, and wait for him. If he looks like the kind of guy that could beat the shit out of u or is a gangster or whatever, come back with a friend and a rifle. get ur friend in cover with a strong pellet gun or whatever, and talk to him. if hes cool then u can grow together. but yea hide ur plant in case he gets busted

5. Those pots would be in the boot of my car and I'd be off.

6. So is that all it takes to be a gangster? cut 100 or more clones, and set then in the middle of the woods? Fck'n A sign me up, i wanna be a gangster too! LOL :p

Na im playin, thats a weird thing to stumble upon!

7. stealing you POS...& my mom loves to grow (she doesn't use)& hates rip offs

response to your points #1,people in subdivisions pay attention to who comes &goes.#2,in no way is this survival (1 plant = survival,how?)it's theft plain &simple!#3,cartells grow thousands of plants not 100....

8. Sounds like your growspot is compromised.

9. whoever it is dont know what there doing or they are just plain fucking stupid ..this time of year trying to get a plot going like that ..them small babys, what where they thinking ...just stake it out and wait for em so you can ask them and tell em there dumb

10. Please understand that I have the utmost contempt for rippers. I am 37 and have only attempted growing twice. 15 years ago was my first attempt and about 2 weeks before harvest all four of my ladies were ripped. I've never been so pissed off.

BUT... If my only plant growing was already in the ground, and I knew that it couldn't take being transplanted, and I came across someone using the same area as OP has, I would take one plant to replace the one I couldn't get to. Now the person with the 100 plants probably has no clue that your one plant is there, but if he is spreading his clones out he will find it eventually. I don't think he will leave it there for the op to come back and tend to it. More than likely he will keep it for himself.

Long story short, take one clone to replace your lost plant and move on.

11. Everyone is wrong. This is the work of good karma. Obviously OP did something wonderful in the past and karma is rewarding him/her with 100 plants...... Duh

12. Careful... 100 plants is a lot to protect/get pissed about someone wandering into