Walking to my spot... found 100 young plants!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Salguod, May 19, 2010.

1. to get ride of him plant a security cam next to his plants =) one of the hunting ones.. He will be gone like no other

2. M I K E loves my boner.

I love you guys..All of a sudden were all such good citizens with superior morals such as not to steal blah blah blah.

lets see whats worse stealing or growing an illegal stubstance indoors or out.your right your mom would of wooped your ass..for stealing or for growing.

3. That sounds stupid enough to come from your brain, but everything is spelled right, so someone else must have typed it for you.

You can't be over 15.

The answer is stealing. You'd know that if you weren't a moron.

So, if someone grows weed in their own closet, you'd put them on the same level as someone that breaks into your house and steals everything you own?

Can you also not tell the difference between a rapist and someone that does 56 mph in a 55 mph zone, or do you draw the line of stupidity at being unable to see the difference between growing a plant and robbing people?

Thanks again for letting us know you don't have a genius IQ. Seriously, no one ever would have figured it out by just reading your posts.

4. thats amazing, i would definetly not want to sneak up on the guy if hes watering his plants or something. i honestly dont know what i would do in your situation, people are crazy and karmas a bitch like people have said so i would avoid it. Maybe you could leave a note saying you are also growing in the area and to expect to see me if you continue growing here.:D

5. I would say more than one person carried those in,so your out numbered for starters.Also trail cameras are in use evrywhere now days.I watched a friend knock on some complete strangers door and stomp em cause the dude ripped em off and he had the pictures to prove it.Regardless sounds like the area is traveled to much anyway.
    Don't be a ripper I can see pinchin a bud off to sample but theres nothin lower than a ripper.

6. breaking into a house and stealing everything is different from stumbling across mj in the woods and helping yourself to some. 56 in a 55 compared to rape has nothing to do with this situation. whens the last time you took an IQ test? I think you're more along the lines of retarded.

p.s. welcome to the real world. if you find treasure in the middle of the woods, you fucking take it. it doesn't matter if its gold, cash or pot. take a step out of your dumbass righteous fairy tale. you sound like michael jackson

7. All you flamers getting sand in your vag this is you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUPSOaS1Hk&feature=related]YouTube - battle begins[/ame]

8. Right. One is stealing, but the other is just stealing. Huge difference!

I forgot that thieving pieces of shit are only thieving pieces of shit when they decide to be a thieving piece of shit in a non-wooded area.

It was crazy of me to think that stealing weed would make someone a thieving piece of shit on a forum full of people that wouldn't want thieving pieces of shit stealing their weed.

When dealing with a complete idiot like you, it often takes extreme examples to make a point that's common sense to everyone else. Instead of pretending to be smart, you should be thanking me for dumbing it down to a level you can understand.

When someone like you thinks I'm retarded, that's a pretty good sign that I'm not. :laughing:

An IQ test isn't required to know that frustrating a stupid little kid by throwing common sense at him doesn't actually make someone retarded.

It's also safe to say that if you ever took an IQ test and saw how low your score is, you'd never bring up that subject in an argument again. :rolleyes:

That's cute kid. We'll let you know when we care how imbeciles define "real world."

Wow, between that and your boner joke, you're one of the more clever 12 year olds that post here. We can't wait until you turn 14 and start impressing us with your newly learned mommy jokes.

Let me save you the trouble of replying by telling you that your next post will be retarded, too.

9. made me laugh like crazy reading these 6 pages of am whiter than white rabble dont steal that shit cos its bad n babble do ya not think if these people i say people as will be more than one involved wud not take them 100 puppies if theyed come across them ? also if they come across the guy with one plant hed prob get a wupping eney how so take that shit n go plant the little ones all fricking over the shop that way ya just might get to keep some n call me tgheiving basterd n karma this n karma that well karma put 100 puppies in his hands nice one mate go plant em over a good old distence now shoot me lol

10. Everyone makes typos, but you can't possibly expect anyone to take that wall of illiteracy seriously.

Anyone else notice that most of the stupid posts are coming from people that couldn't spell their way out of a 3rd grade English class? :laughing:

This is a weed forum, genius. Were you expecting people to welcome weed rippers with a hug?

Go back to class and learn how to read & write. Leave the common sense stuff for people that actually have some.

11. All these idiots out there talking about stealing someone else plants should be embarrassed by their talk. If any of you were to put that much effort into growing 100 plants and get them ripped. You would be furious!!! I'm furious just listening to you fuckers! :mad:

And for the mentally challenged out there arguing their case that stealing is something not to think twice about! Well im not gonna argue with u becuase.....

Never Argue with an idiot. They will knock you down to there level, then beat you with experience.

12. this year, someone has come through what i thought was a very good/protected site and ripped off some of my hidden supplies. I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT take this guys shit. If he is anything like me, he will be hunting for you with a vengence. To all the noobs who say rip rip rip. FUck you try growing that many plants all year long and have the ripped. It's like looseing a family member.

Best advice like many have already said, is ether forget about yor one plant, and find a different spot.

Do not ripp, its just common respect for fellow growers

13. take those and move to a diff area. haha jk about taking them that could result in bad karma but yeah move ur spot

14. You'd think this was a no brainer.I wouldnt even return for that one plant after posting pics of the dudes pots.As was mentioned it probably took more than one person to move those pots there,whos to say this thread hasnt alerted them.
    The ideas about notes and cameras are laughable , whos to say the OP isnt already on camera.

Forget about it.

15. grow up. im sure you'd be pissed if someone stole all your shit that you've worked hard and spent time and money on. have some respect

16. What.

17. Ok seriously this thread has served its purpose and more follow my journal if you're still interested but please don't post as much dumb stuff that was posted in this thread.

:)

18. Does this guy remind anyone else of Boomhower on King of the Hill?

When you read this illiterate slop mumble a little and pretend you're holding a beer, it really is Boomhower

19. talkin bout that dang old forum done made me laugh my ass off.lol its late had to say it :smoke: yeah fuck takin sumones work!

20. You ever notice how some people are badasses when there on the fone,or sittin at home .But face to face there chicken shit.I've been growing outdoors for almost 20 years and every year some plants get ripped its unfortunate but its part of guerilla growing.And yet again I've come across other plants and never so much took a fan leaf.
    Greed isn't a healthy companion.