Walking to my spot... found 100 young plants!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Salguod, May 19, 2010.

1. and even if he does take a shot at you and misses (or punch or whatever) he knows that what are you going to do?

Go to the cops and tell them you got hit trying to make sure your grow went smoothly?

2. if the guy knows your there he'll move, no fool risks 100 gals, hes got 100 you got one, he trumps you so get gone its his hole. its all a gentelmans handshake game and you decide what type of person you want to be in the end. will you get killed, shot at, beat up? probally not but this person worked hard and is just gettin it going for the year, knowing about you will be devastating to him and he will not stay. do for them what you would like done for you.....get gone!!

3. hahahaha fuckkkk that, do not even try talking to him.
    thats crazy stupid, i dont know about you guys but where i live i get reality checks every single day. There are some fucked up people out there.

4. Who cares.

5. To TripZone: :rolleyes:DramaQueen:rolleyes:

To OP: Better just find a new spot :wave:

6. The OP and the guy with the clones. :wave:

Seriously this thread has gone to pieces, if y'all notice the OP has seemed to abandon the thread...for good reasons at this point. I stated along with others on page one, out of pure respect for the effort of taking 100 clones and humping them out there would give the plot up. So many reasons not to be around something like that.

P.S. Leaving notes by peoples grow is just a horrible idea for everyone involved. No one can possibly benefit from this. I don't mean any insult to anyone but just think about it. No matter how good your intentions may be, you need to let something like that play out on it's own. Won't even get into the ripping suggestions.:devious:

Good growing to everyone, even the clone guy. Leave his shit alone!

7. Take a plant. Leave a note saying: Hope you don't mind, but you need a better spot.

This way, you both win.

8. If your going to abandon your plant, and find a new spot, then atleast kill it before you leave.
    Thats obviously 100x female clones, and your seedling still has a chance of becomming a male, an fucking that entire crop (litrially and figuratively).

9. Kharma has nothing to do with anything. Unless you believe that this is how the world works. Then, that's your problem. Dude. Either admit this is a set up by you so you can get your jollies on the messageboard, take as many as you can carry and plant them somewhere else, or kick them over and ruin them.

1. The odds of you running into something like this is a long shot even in a subdivision.
    2. I know it's not food, but survival of the fittest means doing what ever it takes to survive.
    3. You'd be doing the community a favor by killing the cartel's grow op.

If you're not going to do anything, leave the male and contaminate the Mexi-brick sativa. So you'll be buying schwag over the winter. So will all your enemies.

10. Well man, what it comes down to is where I live (assuming where you live too) it's a felony to grow. That being said, 100 plants is maximum penalties. Obviously someone is doing this for their lively-hood, not for their personal consumption.
    Just because none of the "commercial growers you know" (i highly doubt you know many) carry guns, doesn't mean this guy doesnt. Theres a lot of sick fucked up people in this world, and since OP is out in the woods, it wouldn't be hard to Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

There ya go OP! Very wise decision.

Right? Some people think this world is filled with people who care lol.

You came into this thread to say "who cares." ....obviously you, because you read my post :rolleyes:

Drama queen? I'm sorry little boy, but as a grower, I know the risks we take. I'm sorry that you go and buy your mexi-schwag weed and don't take the risks that the people who grow real strains do.

OP:
    That being said, I've never event captured one person on my cameras. But I wouldn't be surprised if this guy had some set up too. Since you go during the day, the camera wouldn't use a flash.
    Mine are all set up with remote flashes (because if someone sees the flash, they will go right to where it came from).. Just be careful what you do in that area right now, the guy could already have a nice photo of you.

11. This thread is going so overboard on the factor if they are "organized crime". First of all 100 plants aint shit. Organized crime goes to super hidden area's and camps there for monthd with 1000's of plants or so.

I know a few lads who grow 900-2k plants a year and they aren't organized crime, just some growers trying to make a wage. It takes so much risk and work and even determination to actually grow good cannabis. Leave no note and just let the guy grow there. World would be so much better if people just thought about shit before they did it, you did a good job by not doing anything to quickly.

Most growers factor a big amount will be eaten,ripped,hermie/male over and many other factors.

I would just come back during harvest season and look around witha ski mask, " write a note. I found your grow clones early in season, killed my plant since you put so much effort into your grow. Took one plant for taxes, Would you do the same if you found my plants. Thanks - Anther Grower" and put it on plant hole u stole. i would be so happy some guy only took one and let me have my harvest.

Thats my .02

12. Its fem :)

13. u dumbasses getting your panties in a knot.

omg he could have a gun...omg karma...pussies.

ooo i have an idea how bout you just let him plant his shit and go back before hes able to harvast em.no i dont have a genius iq..im just full of awsomo ideas.were in a godam recession every man for themselves.

14. lol ! dude, one hundred feet away ?! Dude take like 20 haha, take em to ur spot.

15. whoever it is, is an idiot thats a horrible spot jus to leave that many plants in the open like that...id get the hell away because this guys stupidity might lead to someone else finding urs

16. you could always leave a note...

just say something like "hey, i came across your plants on the way to mine, i don't mind having a neighbor if you don't.

-fellow cannibis cultivator"

it is pretty sketch to grow right next to someone else though. i'd pack up and move if you can, no reason to compete for space with someone else

you also should not steal any of the plants. look at it from the other side, how devastated would you be if you had 20 plants go missing? stealing is wrong. period. anyone who tell you otherwise is scum and doesn't deserve to lick your boots.

17. If nothing else, at least ignore all the idiotic advice about leaving a note. It's a 100% stupid idea that nothing good can come out of.

Same goes for stealing or doing anything else to his plants. A lot of users are lucky GC doesn't ban people for being thieving pieces of shit.

Between the possibility of traps & cameras, running into the wrong people, or getting busted if he's being watched... it hardly seems like it should be tough choice over 1 easily replaceable plant.

It's amazing how many people like to argue against common sense.

18. Thanks for telling us that you don't have a genius IQ. We couldn't piece clues like illiteracy & stupidity together and reach that conclusion on our own. :laughing:

19. Find a new spot. you dont know if those dudes are down to earth like you. some people are real serious about this and they might see you as a threat. you can assume but you really DONT KNOW how those dudes get down. its real sketchy broseph

20. This guy is more likely to be the "genius" and if you are a ripper you deserve a good ole ass whoppin in the field!!

All you rippers must have had bad momas cus mine did not teach me such things and would roll her wheel chair 1000 miles to whoop my ass for shit like that.
    INTEGRITY< look it up!!!!!