Walking to my spot... found 100 young plants!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Salguod, May 19, 2010.

1. i would of taken a few of those plants!:rolleyes:

fuck karma.

2. No way, you found someone ELSE's grow stash? Lmfao

3. Yeah fuck karma until it fucks you back. And when karma fucks you, it doesn't bring any pleasure.

4. "hey wow, I can't believe my good fortune!" is exactly what a mouse thinks when he finds a big fat blob of cheese...

... in a mouse trap.

5. I say leave a note or move your plant. I wouldnt grow near his stash also. Just more attention and more risky.

6. Why??? WOuld you ever pour bleach into the soil and ruin the perfectly fine herb that grows their that seems sort of ignorant, the guy who grows 100 plants isnt stopping us from smoking freely, its the people who run the US corporations of energy oil and pharmaceuticals.

7. damn, that is crazy. dude, don't steal, that's just fucked up. Someone is growing 100 plants, you gotta respect that. just grab your plant and go elsewhere.

8. Fine herb or not, it can't be his either way. At that point it's completely destroyable. I was really baked when I wrote all that though lol, gimme a break i take it back

9. Need to start a new thread,"what would be the best note to leave in this situation." My vote is for, "DEA here in May, see ya when they go all the way."

10. That would make me shit and run and then you could have the spot.

11. thing about leavin a note is they might do somethin like what Ranylot said first about postin up in the thick with a gun and waiting for someone to come back. then you fucked for trying to be friendly.

12. Are you fucking stupid?

Marijuana is still illegal, buddy. Thus these "organized 'crime' " commercial growers are the ones growing the weed YOU smoke. Unless you are growing your own, this is where your weed comes from. So obviously you know nothing of the marijuana world. You seem like an immature jackass for saying "pour bleach into the soil" grow up kid.

I don't know about this guy, but I have motion activated hunting camera's on my plot.. and thats for only FOUR plants. If I saw someone killing my plants, I'd find them and use them to fertalize the soil for the next year.

Just saying, people get killed over these kind of situation because they do stupid fucking shit like you just suggested.

To all three of you... this is whats wrong with kids today. Obviously none of you are over the age of 20 because anyone with "common sense" and decency would know that you don't go rip off someones hard work.

Jesus christ it makes me glad to know my plot is being watch 24/7 with cameras... Please, PLEASE, come rip my plants off. Because it wouldn't be just karma finding you, which it will.

Thank you for SOMEONE having a educated post. I'm sick of these children posting on GC, obviously they have no idea how hard growing quality plants are. They can not believe in karma all they want, it's their choice, but what it comes down to... is it will fuck you in the ass.

13. #53 hiphopanonymous?, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    id leave a note sayin u found his shit but its cool cause u grow in the same area. if you found it so easy wats to keep others from finding it, they may wanna move them ya know. but dont fuck with his plants tthats just lame.

14. Eff karma. It's not supposed to take effect til you die and are reincarnated. Make your decision logically. Risk vs reward.

In your shoes, I would turn a blind eye and keep walkin. Find a new plot.

For some reason this makes me think of a burger on a landmine. How hungry are you?

15. All of you have to be high. Its as simple as what trip zone said, if someone is growing 100 CLONES as he probably is, Then he OBVIOUSLY put ALOT of work into it. IF you live ANYWHERE close to this place then I can almost gurantee you that youre smoking HIS SHIT. (Unless you smoke your own grow)

Damn dude, i would put a note saying "You're my fucking hero, peace out im gone"

Haha but thats just me. Let it be. If anyone took my FOUR plants i'd make sure to take as much time as growth to find them and kill them.

16. it is pretty hard work to take 100 clippings or germinate 100 seeds...

but thats not really the point here...

i dont know if id want to fuck with someone thats crazy enough to grow 100 plants... just like the dude with the 4 plants and 24/7 surveillance. i only got a few outdoor plants, but if someone tried to harm my hard work, theyd definetly get theres.

Imagine what someone would do for over 100 plants....

17. y'alls are so fucking serious. calm down.

just leave a note saying you found his grow but it's all good, ask him if you can keep your plant there. if not, just move it.

none of the commercial growers i know carry guns.

18. Went back to my spot today for a watering, I was sketching sooo hard. I went a different way to my spot, was very quick and didn't even check to see if his plants were still there.

By the way, he obviously wasn't planning to grow ALL 100+ of those clones in that little area shown in my picture. He is planning to spread them out across the forest, obviously.

Gonna look for a new spot this weekend, but if I can't find one I'll just chill, not visit my plant very regularly and always quick as well as the more direct route.

Thanks for all your suggestions! :) :wave:

19. true that

20. seriously, it's cute to assume that people are all "cool" and vibing", but there are tons of bat-shit crazy people out there more than happy to kill you over anything. The risk is not worth the qp or whatever you pull off that one plant.