Walking to my spot... found 100 young plants!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Salguod, May 19, 2010.

1. Leave a note on paper for them in a friendly way and see if they write back.

2. Think about it and there is no way this can be a positive for you. Someone growing that many plants is not going to give a shit who was there first. If you get busted in the area no cop will believe you own 1 of 100. That tray aint exactly blending in well so if he carries out the rest of the grow with similiar stealth that area will be a bit warm later on this year.

Good luck with your grow she looks nice but young enough to move.

3. Very true.. DAMN it was such a good spot. I don't even have a back up spot.. fuccck

4. I'd pee on them.

5. Do this.

6. That's crazy? How far deep is that in the forest? Mile? more? less?

7. I would just leave a note,"looks like you need some better genetics" and find a different spot. If you would have cought the wrong guy there you could have got wacked.

8. your blood would make really great fertilizer for those plants. I'd not go back. I wouldn't even risk going back for my one plant. If cops staked you going to the area multiple times then that is proof that it is your op. You cant tell them that that one plant was yours and all the sudden 100 more just magiclly appeared. And if those were my plants and i saw you snooping around them, I would prolly have an easier time killing you than i would stressing over you possibly getting me busted.

It's all about risk and reward. If it's organizded crime and they found you out there.. they got huge risk now. you got risk going out there. the problem is... there are no good rewards for this one.

9. The pictures are about 5 minutes off a very well travelled trail.

10. Wow really? Me and some friends were going to plant some seeds like 5 min or so into the trail, which we also crossed a branch bridge (literally) and the soil was great but we saw some sproutlings and my friend is saying there def weed plants lol.

I might go back soon to see how they are looking.

11. yeah man, Just screw that 1 plant , It sucks to say it, but I agree with the above poster, Its not even worth going back. It might be some cool guy that would share the spot, and even share the yield if you helped him out , but it could be someone way more serious, and you never know with that many plants. It could be life threatening to go back, or totally safe, you just never know, I would say its not worth the risk, start a new plant deeper off the path in a different area !

goodluck :wave:

12. I know it's been said, but if one day you happen to be walking to your plant or walking from. And cops are collecting that shit and you're the first guy they see you're fucked. The area looks open where the plants are and when they grow big they will be easily spotted from the air.

13. That area looks a bit small for 100 plants.

14. Let him take them to flower and when harvest comes round take one plant at a time.

15. Karma's a bitch.

Leave a note and tell us what happens.

16. Unfortunately I see no evidence for the existence of Karma.

17. Lolcats :smoke:
    I would wait til there flowering and take em all..Fuck it.

18. better off growing in your backyard or they might link those plants to you

19. Leave a note!

20. Fuck that, get your gun. Go to the plot and find a perch---it's thick woods. Identify the person, or peoples, then decide what to do. Whats yours is yours and what's theirs is theirs.

If there's one person, approach them armed and talk to them. Find out whats up and be peaceful.
    If there's more than one, leave.

If you feel it is organized crime, kill their crop. Pour bleach into the soil. These are the people who are really stopping you from getting to smoke weed freely, and legally. They are bastards just as much as the cops are. They do just as much, if not more, to prevent legalization by stigmatizing those of us who are honest, and just want our freedom.

That's what I'd do, but idk I'm kinda crazy. Maybe my advice isn't so sound.