Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Walking bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZigZag09, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Well I came to the conclusion that I need to lose some of those extra pounds I have put on from munches. I'm use to smoking strains that have very heavy body highs and want to know of any of y'all know a good strain to smoke while taking a hike or a walk

2. Green crack or any other strong sativa

3. Anything bro just gotta get the will power to get up and go.. just say fuk it and go and then when ur out there ull be like fuk yea I did it... Few months later pounds will be gone and ull be happy trust me bro I lost 275 pounds. Greatest thing I've ever done in my life.

4. Check out leafly.com. They have a bunch of different strain types and all their effects. Avoid strains that have been labeled as lazy, munchy strains on the site :)

5. I thought this had something to do with the walking dead.

anyways i really had that on my mind too, thanks.

6. Any strain is great on a walk/hike, even the heaviest indica. You just have to make sure that you're already walking by the time that you are blazing.

When I go jogging, I'll smoke a joint of Grape Ape to warm up, then another one when I'm at the furthest point away from my house. Greatest running feeling ever.

Indica highs are the easiest to distinguish, especially while active. Have fun with it, and be safe. Good luck on your quest to lose weight.

7. [quote name='"BuRnTrEeS247"']Anything bro just gotta get the will power to get up and go.. just say fuk it and go and then when ur out there ull be like fuk yea I did it... Few months later pounds will be gone and ull be happy trust me bro I lost 275 pounds. Greatest thing I've ever done in my life.[/quote]

What the fuck were you like 500 pounds before you lost all the weight?

8. [quote name='"nnunes"']

What the fuck were you like 500 pounds before you lost all the weight?[/quote]

500 would be absurd I'd say something along the lines of 400 but then he'd be a twig now lol?

9. [quote name='"wugwan"']

500 would be absurd I'd say something along the lines of 400 but then he'd be a twig now lol?[/quote]

Like seriously even if he was 500 pounds dropping to 225 is unbelievable.

10. I appreciate all the replies! I think I'm just going to set out everyday with a gram of strawberry cough!

11. Sour Diesel is a great sativa! Makes you super social and shit