Walking Around Town

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Muncheese, May 8, 2006.

1. My two friends and I decided to walk around town and smoke a few joints awhile ago, so we bought 2 grams and rolled a few joints to bring with us. There is a park up by the lake so we walked up there because my one friend was convinced there was a wooded area that we could "hide in" to smoke. We stopped at 7-11 on the way and picked up a few double gulps full of slurpies, Corey bought the food since Adam and I had bought the weed.

We finally make it up to the park and the trees are all torn down and in a big pile next to this bike trail that they have put in. Since we walked all the way there we stood next to one tall tree and passed one of the joints around, ducking every time a car went through the park. After we finished that one off we were aimlessly walking along the canal and decided we wanted McDonalds, which was way on the other side of town. It took us awhile to get there, but my buddy Corey bought us all McDeal combo's and we walked up the highway and ate.

Somehow we ended up on the street my aunt and uncle live on, and he was having a fire in his backyard. Stopped by there for a bit and he made fun of us for being high, gave us all a Coke and we took off.

At the end of his street there is this huge open field with lots of trees and shit, so we walked in there on some bike trails and passed the other two joints around for a bit. This is where my friend Corey blew his hit in my face and I almost fell over on the trail. Near the end of the last one I looked down the trail and there was this weird fog descending down towards the ground. I pointed it out to everyone else and we all started getting creeped out about it. I became convinced that that guy from Sleepy Hollow was going to ride out and kill us so all three of us booked it out of there and ended up on the street laughing our asses off.

We walked back to my house and finished off the roaches in my bong, then sat on the couch and watching Family Guy, I think. My friends had to go back to Corey's house and I ended up passing out on the couch. Woke up around 2am and walked up to my bed, set my alarm since I had to be up at 6 and passed right out again. What a great night.

2. Sounds like a pretty chill night dude. Some like those are deff my favorite.

3. hey, double gulps alright....well, see ya later.

4. I'm pretty sure they had big gulps in that movie. Can't remember what the movie is called though.

5. some of the best times man.

6. Sounds like good times, its time like those that you remember forever, just smoking pot and being with your friends.

7. HAHA D&D reference. 2 POINTS FOR SCOOBZ :laughing:

sounds like you had a good time man. personally i HATE walking around when im stoned, but to each their own

that sleepy hollow part made me loose it. pop came outta my nose :eek: