Walking around Fort Worth

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fortworthtx, May 7, 2011.

1. In my travels one of the things I have enjoyed most is just getting away from the group for a day and walking around the streets, talking to people, looking in everyday shops and businesses, and eating in totally local places. I have done this in places such as India, Nepal, and Thailand and felt quite comfortable. Do you think the same would be true in Fort Worth, Texas? If so, is there a particular part of Fort Worth that would be good for this purpose? Would it be advisable to try and find an Texan student or someone such as this to walk around with me?

2. Come to dallas

3. Are you fuckin crazy man? You cant walk around in fort worth texas! You want to walk around and look at stuff? You're absofuckinglutely outa your mind man.

I've never been to fort worth, but there is probably a spot near the middle of it with a busy street and several shops, bars, businesses, probably some people too. You could start there... but be careful. Walking around can be dangerous.

4. ive been to fort worth. nothin too special, i actually was in witchita texas for work and it is full of racist white people. im indian and wen they saw me they looked like they shit in their pants. ive been to india a few times to visit family and it was way more social there then in texas, my birthplace.

5. Fort worth is a great downtown city! Some places I enjoy are the bass hall you can see some great music the flying saucer great beerl selection good food too. The Rail great local music there kind of hip eight now but very cool. Pete's dueling piano bar great time great people on magnolia street there is a place called the spiral diner its began food but its good food cool atmosphere on the weekends they have local music and performance art. More bookstores then I can name I'd you are in town pick up a paper called the fort worth weekly its on the web as well truly a guide to fort worth you will love it here

6. I live in Fort Worth now, and I work at a place called Magnolia Cheese Company. you'd love it there, all the food is completely local (from all around the world) and healthy and DELICIOUS! I'd also be happy to walk around with ya because I kinda wana do the same lol

7. Your might as well...
    Fort what its worth, chachahcha

8. Southlake is where it's at bro. Town Center.