Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

walking a mile with an ounce of dank in my back pack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cherno, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #1 cherno, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    im picking up my first o soon and i dont have a car or anyone that is willling to give me a ride so i was wondering if i walk a mile in 90 degree weather with weed in a backpack will thing happen to the weed? im not worried about getting caught just wondering if the weather might cause the weed to mold?

2. In an hour? Seriously? No. Nothing will happen.

3. if it's in a plastic bag inside of your backpack then you're good a mile isnt that far give or take its to and from so it's prob 2 miles but yea nothing would happen

4. Just keep your cool, pretend it's not there cops don't have X ray vision :p

But make sure it doesn't smell or anything. :smoking:

5. oh and about the smell if i have the bud in a zipock and i put it into another ziplock x5 do you think it will still smell

i cant put it in a glass jar cuz my biggest one can only hold 1/2 and i dont think having 2 glass jars would be a good idea cuz they might bump each other and break so... ya

6. To be safe which never hurt anybody i would put 5 zip lock bags around it and then put it in a jar, and if you walk past a cop DON'T cross the road just casually walk past act normal you will be fine.

7. Post it in the Stash Jar forum if u can once u get it, goodluck you'll be fine!!!

8. To avoid it becoming mouldy, walk holding the open bag out infront of you the duration of the journey

9. #9 WickaTricka, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    troll.

Please refrain from usless posts..
    Slinger

10. You'll be fine just dont get paranoid when you see a cop car lol.

11. Lol fuck no

12. It will be fine, if it doesn't smell and you don't freak out when you see one, you'll be fine around cops.

13. You'll be fine, hon! It takes way longer than a couple of hours to mold- and if it is properly cured, it will be too dry for mold to start!

For some real tension, try walking through a "less than optimal" neighborhood with a shopping bag with a full kilo hidden under the groceries! Been there, done that! LOL ;)

Granny :wave:

14. Hah I like all the people telling him how to avoid getting caught by the cops. That's not even what he asked. Shows how many people actually READ the post before commenting. Your weed will be fine. 90 degrees isn't even that bad.

15. I was thinking the same thing lol. it's like "okay guys, so I'm not worried about getting caught just the weed molding."

"alright man, to avoid getting caught as your question is asking..."

16. Make sure you run down the street waving your arms, yelling at traffic, and using every last bit of energy to get yourself home as quickly as you can.

You know, just in case.