Walkin And Other Stoner Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by eome, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Is there anything I can get for ya honey???
    Anything at all you just name it. I aint never had me no sofa ho!

2. Just yesterday I wrent sledding, it was so kewl. I was real stoned, and it was the kewlest thing ever. I accidentally ran over a little kid, and he laughed at me, I was all confused. The only thing that sucked was that the snow kinda blinded me, i dont know why but that happens to me when I'm stoned.

3. I love smoking and walking. the other day i went on an adventure, first to my friends house and then the park. It may sound dumb but me and my boyfriend played on the see-saw for like 20 minutes and then went doen the slide because it was shorter than walking. so smoke and walk.

Wouldn't it be cool to walk across the united states or my fav, bakcpack through europe???

4. walking stoned is awesome
    i smoked a few bowls before i went to my homeboys party and then later that night i went for a walk with a "female companion" down the hill he lived on:D

then i walked home on the last day of school and i lived 45 mins away but then i got picked up by my friend and her mom...that was a hilarious day i just sat in the back seat baked as fuck lol

5. damn man, reminiscing up in here.