Walked in on my parents..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wilfred, Jan 21, 2013.

1. #1 wilfred, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    Last night, my two buddies and I were out in the park smoking a joint. We got pretty baked, and proceeded to walk to my parents' house to watch a movie (inb4 age police, both my buddies and I are seniors in high school). When we were approaching the house, we decided to play a quick round of ping pong in the garage, which is separated from the house. I ran ahead of my friends and opened the door to the garage, only to find my mom and dad making out! :eek:

I was pretty confused to what was going on, so when they noticed me, I just mumbled a "I'll be in my room." Thankfully, my friends didn't see what I had seen because I had ran ahead. Both my mom and dad looked really embarrassed, and my dad insisted on greeting and shaking hands with my friends. To make things worse, after he shook hands with my friends, my dumb ass put out my hand to shake as well. That was by far the most awkward handshake of my life.

Now, I'm wondering if I should somehow confront my parents, apologize for not knocking, or just not mention it ever again. In addition, I'm sure my extremely anti-weed parents knew something was up because we reeked and had red eyes due to forgetting to bring eyedrops and cologne. What do you think, blades?

tl;dr: Walked in on my parents making out in garage, should I confront or apologize to them for not knocking? They may or may not know that I was high, they just didn't say anything.

2. Im...So sorry.
    No one should ever have to witness their parents vigorously making out or going at it, its a terrible thing to witness, I would just never mention it to them ever again and act like it never happened:)

3. I think the fact that they were taken aback you should be all right in your situation.

I would apologize and say sorry for not giving you a ring before having company over.

4. Thanks Killer, I'll apologize and move on. Next time, I'll be sure to knock first.

5. Lmfao. Sucks to be you.

6. That's so sweet. You should count your blessings for having parents who still love each other enough to make out in the garage.

7. Just let it go! They are likely so embarrassed that unless you had a bong in one hand and a baggie in the other, they will not have noticed anything at all! lol

Granny

8. When I was in high school (younger than you), I walked in on my parents having sex while my friends were downstairs.

Never talk about it. Ever. Don't think about it. Just run.

9. Birds and the bees Skippy, or do ya still think the stork brought ya?

10. hahaha that fucking sucks,should told them to get a room lol

11. Cock blocker.

12. i didn't mean for you to see that, son

13. Get in on that shit!

14. Lol they were just kissing? Who cares?

I thought they were gonna be having sex lol

15. Aww your parents are cute!

16. Wasn't a damp handshake your Dad gave you, was it?

17. What are they, in highschool? Why wouldn't they just do it in their room, that's like the whole point of having your own place.

18. awkward as hell.

19. That's why I was so confused. I just wanted to play some ping pong. :(

20. The reason you DO own a house is so you have the liberty of being able to fuck in whatever room you want. Garage banging, bathroom sex, kitchen humpings, basement loving, attic smashing, front door fucking.

At least that's the way I see it, ya know.