Walked in by mom @ 5am

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sounds like the start of a good pron

2. [quote name='"GNJ Aristocrat"']

Lol my mom sleeps through everything though but chyeah lol

she opened the door all slow, like i didn't even hear her and I just see this girl looking at my door.....So I turn my head and my mom jumps + then shuts the door quick...
    :confused: awkward as fuck.. Don't even know what she was thinking lol[/quote]

I think your mom is a horn dog and wanted to sneak a peak to get her juices flowing

Is she single?

3. That would be funny if she was just trying to see if you were hungry. That would have set up for some epic quotes from your mom like "Oh I see you already ordered take out."

4. Could've been worse.
    She coulda walked in on you with your tongue in the bitches ass while her fingers were up yours.

My suggestion is just talk to her and say "I know this is awkward for both of us and I'm sorry you saw what you did, but in both our interest lets pretend like it never happened and move on?"
    ...You might want to forego the kiss on the cheek for now...

5. I cant help but think how different this thread would be if op was a chick sucking off a dude and his(her) dad walked in on the both of em

6. I was gettin changed!!!!

7. post accually made me laugh man, nice one!!:laughing:

8. #48 Trippy hippy, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    I've been in your situation some what, back when I was 17 my sister had 4 of her friends over spending the night they ended up getting wasted and I had nothing better to do so I said why not hang out with them when one of my sisters friends that was way drunk straight up said "wanna fuck". I had only had sex once before and was in complete shock and thought why the hell not so me and her go into my room she starts unbuttoning my pants and sucking my dick after I put a condom on I threw her on the bed and start fucking her after about 2 minutes she started getting way too loud but she was too drunk and was enjoying it when my dad walks in on me I look at him and he shuts the door as fast as he opened it. The next day my dad told me that if i'm going to have a girl in my room put a sock on the door or something so this don't happen again. After a few weeks I forgot about it and everything went back to normal. Just play it off like nothing happened and eventually everything will go back to normal.
    Edit: It was around 3:30 am I thought it was strange for him to walk in on me.

9. [quote name='"Trippy hippy"']I've been in your situation some what, back when I was 17 my sister had 4 of her friends over spending the night they ended up getting wasted and I had nothing better to do so I said why not hang out with them when one of my sisters friends that was way drunk straight up said "wanna fuck". I had only had sex once before and was in complete shock and thought why the hell not so me and her go into my room she starts unbuttoning my pants and sucking my dick when I throw her on the bed and start fucking her after about 2 minutes she started getting way too loud but she was too drunk and was enjoying it when my dad walks in on me I look at him and he shuts the door as fast as he opened it. The next day my dad told me that if i'm going to have a girl in my room put a sock on the door or something so this don't happen again. After a few weeks I forgot about it and everything went back to normal. Just play it off like nothing happened and eventually everything will go back to normal.[/quote]

In your dads head he was probably like "way to go son"

10. "Mom I told you the fridge was empty"

11. WHAT the FUCK dude.

12. Lol did she tell you to brush your teeth in the morning?

good work though man haha

13. [quote name='"JGKrispy"']Lol did she tell you to brush your teeth in the morning?

good work though man haha[/quote]

Haha "floss those pubes out son"

14. I hope you continue this story after youve spoken to your mum. Did she cook you breakfast and pat you on the back? or is she religious? lol

15. The way he reacted to the whole situation leads me to believe this.

16. #56 STRANGE, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    lolwut

17. At least you weren't playing with your butthole.

18. [quote name='"Madian"']At least you weren't playing with your butthole.[/quote]

Oh god, 18 with a banana, condom and lube

It was a fuck my life moment. Dad lost a son that day

19. did you finish? :smoking:

20. "Son, if you need to take it up a notch, there's a dildo in my sock drawer."