walk in seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by greenthumb76, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Looking for names of seed banks i came go to and buy in person. East coast usa so i would be interested in quebec, montreal, or toronto. most list i have found are outdated. do not want to make a trip up north for nothing

thanks

2. Any help please. i have googles away and can not seem to verify if places are really there or not:eek:

3. search the forums i know their is one called "walk in canadian seedbanks" It gives a list of some but i know their are like three banks right by the blu-jays stadium maybe a few miles.

4. I'm looking for walk ins in Alberta, Northern BC, Saskatchewan or Maintoba, any suggestions?

5. Thanks will search again with your wording. i would love to find one in quebec city. it is closer than toronto, or even montreal. agaon thanks for the search suggstion.

6. just tried to search walk in canadian seed banks and the only post than came back was this one. Oh well.

7. Thanks actually found that post yesterday after searching a few different ways. alot of info i was looking for was in that post. :wave:

8. #10 njdub88, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  9. ended up going to sacred seed in toronto. He had just restock so seeds are fresh. and the prices of the seeds i got were not bad

g13 haze-$60 dollars 5 fem seeds

lsd - $60 dollars 5 fem seeds

Red dragon $65 5 fem seeds

and a indoor mix of 25 seeds for $120.00

overall i was pleased with the great strains i got for the prices. :hello:

10. ?So Mr. Greenthumb was wondering if you needed anything to buy the seeds or were you able to just walk in a buy them? Im planing on going there and dont know if you need a growers card? Anyone help me?

11. Man, those prices are sweet. Just checked them out now and they at least doubled for what they charged back a year ago.

12. Ontario Seed Bank (As seen on HIGHTIMES)
    ontarioseedbank.ca/

Toronto talk to Rick. great place great product

13. Rick has since opened a new store
    Www.uppercanadaseedbank.ca

Thanks to the elders for wisdom.