Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Walgreens At home drug tests and bleach...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DarthVapir646, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Okay, this isn't just another stupid drug test thread (because its an at home DT), so hear me out...so i am a senior in HS and about 6 weeks ago I got caught for the second time by my parents. Now they are getting these drug tests from Walgreens called "At Home Drug Test." My first test is on sunday and I haven't smoked since I got caught until last friday i hung out with my friends and took 2 hits from a bowl. now it is almost a week later and have 2 questions...

1) if your system is completely clean before you smoke, how long do you think 2 hits will take to get out? (I weigh 160 lbs and workout every other day)

2) is there any way to pass these home DTs so I can keep burnin?:smoking:

For instance, I filled an old visine bottle with Clorox bleach, if I put a few drops in my sample would that work?

2. IMO the best way to go about it is to find where they hide the tests and swap out the result strips or whatever....that way it's impossible for you to fail the test.

That's what a ninja would do.

3. Haha I know where they have it, but what do you mean switch out result strips? They are stuck on the cup so I don't know how I would take it off

4. it shouldnt take too long for the 2 hits to not show up in a drug test but depending on your use 6 weeks ago you may not of been below the 50ng/ml cutoff. With the at home tests you can easily dilute by drinking more fluids. since these at home drug screens dont test levels of creatine or specific gravity you dont have to worry about over diluting.

I smoked everyday (heavy user) for about 2 years and it took me 37 days to be below the 50ng/ml level.

Edit: As always dont use the first void of the day and use the middle of the urine stream because the beginning and ending of the stream is usually the dirtiest.