wal-mart

Discussion in 'General' started by tHinkgrEen, Dec 4, 2008.

1. I was extremely medicated a couple of weeks ago and stumbled into the evil place. I saw this and immediatly bought it for $3 but I got the orange suffle kind nstead... http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10322232

what does this mean though? it's a little odd that wal-mart and only wal-mart carries this product. I have looked around and nobody else carries it. :confused:

2. Lol.. there's no hemp in it.

3. Oh wait.. nevermind.. it's like the 30th ingredient.

4. haha...yeah, I just looked at the back of the bottle for the first time. there are hundreds of ingredients and somewhere in there it says hempseed (cannabis sativa) oil

5. Heh.. if anything, at least you'll smell nice.

6. one time I bought some watermelon seeds...on xanax

7. one time i went into walmart stoned as hell.
    walked all the way in walmart to get a pack of gum...i had 75 cents (why isnt there a cents symbol on a keyboard like there is a $$)
    anyway...
    i had 75 cents and i bought a pack of gum....walked all the way back out to my car....thats alot of stoned walking....and i forgot the gum inside, in the bag the lady put it in.
    So i walked ALL the way back inside.....and i forgot which aisle i was in.
    So i went home gumless that day :(

im really high right now i hope that made sense

8. ¢ yeah there is.

9. where is it?
    haha i cant find it....the people who made my keyboard forgot my damn cents key :mad:

10. Alt + 0162 ¢ ¢¢¢

11. ¢ haha sweet
    +rep for you

12. à⌠5▀▀¡│K{ŸÃ”|½ I could do this all day... it's pretty fun to push random shit and see what pops up.

13. Yeah, fuck walmart and their bogus hemp products

Not long ago I was looking through their hair section (I have extremely curly/thick hair, and am always on the lookout for something to optimize moisture), and spotted "All natural Indian hemp cream". My immediate reaction was, "holy shit, hemp products at walmart?!" I did a quick skim over the ingredients, seeing hemp and a bunch of other flowery-sounding things, shutting off all logic. Of course, when I got home and opened it up, it immediately smelled exactly like vaseline. Felt like it too, the only difference being the color. A second look at the ingredients list revealed what I'd missed at the store, petrolatum. And what this stuff did to my hair was an obscenity.

Fuck you walmarx.

14. #14 tHinkgrEen, Dec 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2008
    thank you chao! this was the answer I was looking for :D

15. For some reason all the people i know either work at walmart or have worked at walmart. In fact the majority of the guys i've been with have been at walmart. So needless to say i'm there all the damn time and alot of there policys can be bullshit but you gotta love all the stoners there. best thing was motorized cart jousting at 3am..

16. ¢Â¢JiÑmƒ5Æ«│,+B◘7,"3Ãœ○╝+X▬◙«W¢

17. this guy says "there's no hemp in it"

hahhaa.

18. i've never been to a walmart before

19. :hello:

Boycott walmart.

20. I remember one day me and my friend got insanely stoned and we went and each bought a fish. Doesn't sound weird,does it. Well it wasn't except for the fact that we bought them at like around midnight. My fish ended up dying 2 days later. So FUCK YOU WALMART.

R.I.P. Rupert