Waking Up In A Storm

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DMBandWeed, May 28, 2009.

1. To start off, I enjoy smoking and have been doing it for a few years now. However, within the last month or so, something extremely strange has been happening to me when i wake up so heres the story...

I enjoy getting high, and then going to bed maybe an hour or 2 after smoking. Recently, i have woken up about 10 minutes after falling asleep feeling like i'm in a wind storm. It's almost like a pressurized feeling in my head. I get a weird feeling like there are 100mph wind gusts behind me. This happens when my eyes are open or shut, but the feeling is worse when they are shut. So, my mind is telling me i am basically standing in a tornado and i can even hear the wind. The first few times it happened i was a little worried, now when it happens, i really just accept that feeling and keep my eyes closed and TRY to fall back asleep.

Suggestions?

2. You probably live in an area that is susceptible to tornadoes and strong storms. Since its tornado season, I get a little worried to when it storms bad, as I have no immediate means to weather information except for my computer.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If a tornado was spotted, I'm sure you could hear the tornado sirens and act accordingly.

3. Nah. The 3 times it has happened there has been no storm. The first time it happened i even turned off my fan (it was even on low) and just laid there in a quite room and still had that feeling of being pushed and blown away.

I'm not really looking for "help". This is more of a post to see if anyone else has gone through this feeling or something similar. Almost like a lucid dream but its not.