Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking up high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HerbHarv420, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Last night I smoked quite a lot throughout the evening and I woke up this morning still high as fuck. Does anyone else get this or...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yea. Good Weed does this.

3. Yeah I was smoking stardawg I didn’t realise how long that lasts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The only time I don't feel high is the four minutes after I wake up before getting high again. I like my brain overclocked with water cooling because alcohol is detrimental to good health.

:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I ate a quarter of hash once and was body high'd for near three days... when I got arrested for possession. I woke up in prison and couldn't walk... lol, all the prisoners thought I was disabled.

6. I have felt "hazy" the next day but for me that's different than being high. On a really high dose of edibles maybe! That's some good shit, or maybe tolerance related?

7. At least it’s the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

8. And no I smoke all day every day
    Soooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The only question for me is "how high?" when I get out of bed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hit a sativa in the AM it’ll pull ya out of the clouds.

11. I've been smoking so much for so long that, I'm sure that I'm still high by most standards when I wake up, just that my tolerance level is pretty high. But there are time that if I stay up late partying and need to wake up in 3 hrs, I'm still pretty lit when I wake. Then, I rip a bowl to straighten me up.

12. i smoke dat hash then 11 hrs later when i wake up im still high the first two hours at work. with my job that is a
    recipe for disaster that i cant break

13. Definitely not uncommon. Edibles normally have me high for much of the next day into the next night. Smoking will have me high until mid-afternoon. I only smoke 1-2 times a week though. I also tend to drink a little as well when I smoke which just enhances it even more.

It's the benefit of having a low tolerance. lol.