Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking up high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Whenever I got to bed absolutely baked I end up waking up and still being high. It happened right now haha does this happen to anyone else

2. Yes but not in a really long time. it's fuckin awesome :)

3. #3 HighAsPhuck, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    I tend to be skeptical of such claims.  Unless you ate edibles, or smoked a lot and only slept for a few hours maximum, I can't conceive how someone could wake up high.  I suspect people wake up feeling groggy due to interrupted sleep from being high.

I would love to wake up high.

4. Dr. Sheldon Cooper could could give you a definitive answer.  He knows things - many things.

5. I sleep better when high. I feel like when your just laying down sleeping the THC doesn't wear off as fast and that's why I wake up high. I also had 2 bowls of dank after and 8 day t break and a low tolerance in general

6. #6 Ras_Star, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Not to undermine the great Dr. Cooper, I'm sure he has extensive knowledge but I can personally testify to these claims. Wen I take long breaks from weed I could literally be buzzed all day if I smoke a nice fatty. My longest buzz lasted 2 days. I felt euphoric, stress free nd just felt on top of the world for 2 days straight. I even googled it and found that some ppl do feel this prolonged high well after they had smoked a nice blunt. Not everyone is the same tho...

7. When I first started smoking this happened all the time, but not anymore  -_-

8. Happens to me quite often if I smoke on a week night cos I have to be up early, I don't really like it though I tend to feel thick headed and groggy more than properly baked :(

9. ONLY my first time. At night. I woke up so high. 

10. edibles will have me feelin it the next day still

11.   I do all the time. The best for me is to have an edible and a bongload before bed. Know your dose because it may take a minute or two for you to realize you're high when you wake up. I have woke up, gone to the kitchen to make eggs, then remembered while holding the egg in mid-air that I got really high before going to bed. For me, it seems that is the moment when the high kicks in full-force. Anyway, I ended up cracking the egg on the side of the stove and falling back three feet into the fridge.  On a side note, I'm high as fuck as I'm typing this.

12. It's never happened to me, but I have a prolonged substance abuse problem, weed barely gets me high these days my tolerance is through the roof

-billygone

13. Woke up high as fuck a few times when I started. Music euphoria, strong buzz, everything lol. Most times though, it was just a freakishly strong afterglow (lasted 2 days after my 1st 4/20 lol).

Now, even with hella tolerance, I still wake up feeling something. Not high per se, just not sober. Certainly nothing to write home about.

It takes me 48hrs+ to feel 100% sober regardless of my tolerance.

14. I never wake up high. I was high as fuck at school once, fell asleep in first, woke up 50 mins later, was completely sober. I was lil wtf

15. This used to happen when I first started, but not any more.

16. #16 Crackhead420, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    Never happened to me, sometimes Im tired the next day but that's it, if I smoked amnesia just before going bed then I recon its possible

Hahahaha fucking love this man.

18. To those saying it cant happen, well, you must be smoking orange peels, jk.

If I smoke a really strong heavy indica, like White Rhino thats dripping in tri's and I mean drippppppppping!

I smoke at say 11pm-1am and I wake up at say 8-9am and I still stoned, no lies, I am actually still stoned, its amazing, not now so much though, not a fan of full indicas these days.

19. Like most other blades replying to this topic, it only happened to me when I first started. It should stop as your tolerance increases.

20. Never happened to me. Even when I first started toking my high's would last 5 hours at the max. And when ever I went to bed high, I would sleep for at least 8 hours.