Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking up high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crosier5961, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I've been a heavy smoker for about three years now. But the one thing that still puzzles me is why I sometimes wake up still high from the night before. For example last night I was bonging and passing joints all night and got a really strong body high with a nice mind high. When I woke up in the morning, my body felt exactly like last night and my mind was still a bit fuzzy but it goes away after a few minutes. This happens all the time to me and all my seasoned toking friends admit to experiencing the same thing but none of us understand how it works.

2. the way thc works is it actually stimulates the release of dopamine in your brain causing the "high" the reason you feel this morning high is becuase there is still excess dopamine in your brain from the mass amounts released the night before.... hope this helped

3. This happened to me the first couple of months I smoked heavy then it went away. Maybe I just got used to it. I don't know....

4. That is why i avoid vaporizing after 7pm sometimes.

5. I feel groggy in the mornings anyway (until ive got up and walked around) - smoking the night before always makes this slightly worse but nothing a good breakfast doesnt solve :)

6. I love waking up high, I feel awakened but yet less cranky.

7. I never wake up full blown high, but groggy, lethargic, a little sleepy. Nothing a wake and bake + a cup of coffee can't fix!