Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking up high from edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys, have you ever experienced waking up high the night after you had brownies?

I had 2 brownies last night that were dank, and I woke up baked... red eyes, music buzzing, etc. lol. damn :smoke:

2. A long, long time ago...Ahhh, those were the days...*dreaming*

3. did you take them close to when your you went to sleep or not sleep very long

4. Haha well yes, I just took a tolerance break because of legal issues. Dude, im telling you, give yourself 1-2 weeks and it makes an impact

5. I tried, I've gone two years on a t-break...I just cannot get any higher than what I currently can achieve, sad reality.

6. How long have you been at this substance? lol

7. Eight years, give or take a couple of years inbetween.

8. I love that feeling...wake up confused, remember what I ate, and then just giggle like a pot head.

9. Haha yeah I've had that happen a couple of times. The very first time I made brownies I ate a fourth of the whole batch (made with just under an ounce) and as a result had my first greenout and was high for 20 hours total.

10. It makes you very mellow and in a good relaxed mood. The body high isn't intense which I like.

11. how long does an edible high last? same as a regular high?

12. oh no. much much much longer

13. I've never had an edible high make my eyes red :\

14. Omfg dude I made some oil for the first time last night and took and smoked way too much :: HighImBakedHBU::

15. Ya like two days ago I ate a hash mallow from the club and was high for about 16 hrs. I woke up super baked and giggling like a school girl. Today I am going to a chelsea lately comedy show and am gonna eat 1.5g peanut butter canna Carmel bar