Waking up feeling shitty?

Discussion in 'General' started by Broosh, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Almost definitely every morning I will wkae up extra early and feel absolutely terrible. Stomach ache, headache, and feel like i'm going to throw up.

and probably 3/4th's of the time i walk upstairs and throw up.

is there any kind of drink or anything that i can sip to settle my stomach?

i know stuff like 7up with no carbonation seems to do the trick, but i only drink juices and milk.

anyone mind helping?

near-freezing apple juice seems to calm it a bit, but i don't like the type of apple juice currently in my household [i don't like Dole Apple Juice, the rest of my family does haha]

2. great song in ur sig man

and ya, i noticed that if i smoke before i went to bed i had a headache in the mornig. I wake up everyday at 5:45 for work and it was bad but never as bad as yours. try wanking it as soon as u wake up.

3. I get migraines real bad, latly when I've been waking up i have a migraine so bad I can't even stand up...yeh it sucks.

Tip, if you just have a regular headache and not a migraine take a couple hits if you want to and than have a hot shower.

4. How much do you smoke? I feel nauseous in the mornings if I smoke all day every day and I know alot of people that experience the same thing. If you stay high all day I would suggest cutting back to like 3-4 times a day.

If cutting back isn't an option or the solution, then pack a bowl before you go to bed and take a few hits as soon as you wake up... you will feel great.

5. i smoke all day every day :)

i figured it had to do with the fact that i eat a lot before i go to bed, but i didn't eat anything last night [well, i ate moderately like 2 hours before going to bed], so when i woke up shitty today i had to think otherwise haha.

6. Hahaha, man you're all about the wanking arent cha.
    I hardly ever wake up feeling like shit, but as soon as I down 2 coffees I have to go throw em back up. I dont know what it is, maybe just the lack of food and excess of caffeine, but its usually just as i'm brushing my teeth. So I usually have to double brush...:S