Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking up early

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PackardGoose, May 10, 2017.

1. Hi guys, first post here but I've browsed the forum casually and occasionally for years. Nice to meet you all.

So I vape my weed, have a Crater Digital. I pack a fresh bowl before bed (say, 22.30) so in the morning I can wake and bake a half-cooked bowl meaning I'll be pretty much sober for work. I know, genius right?

Maybe not. I assumed this would be obvious but Dr Google actually returned no results. So I've started waking up at 5-6am (alarm is 7.20) and I assumed it was when the weed was wearing off and I'm in a cycle I'd quite like to break.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Do what you can to cut back or maybe take a break, Try to slowly break your cycle

3. I think what I'm gonna do is leave it for an hour before bed, hopefully that'll balance it out a bit. Maybe cause I'm going to bed straight after smoking.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. Thats not a bad idea, I usually smoke a few bowls and head to bed within an hour or two and have no sleep problems. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  5. i get baked before bed at like 10:30 and wake up at 3 then at 7. its annoying and I've gotten myself used to smoking at 3 am. i always wake n bake.

• Disagree Disagree x 1