Waking Life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by brian hobo, Jun 21, 2003.

1. if anyone hasn't seen this movie, I suggest you pick it up. its basically full of philosophical discussions. they shot it on mini-dv cams then traced it in Adobe to make it look like cartoons. things float around and really mess with you when you're high. it gets confusing sometimes, so it helps to watch it again.

you can get it at half.com, brand new, for $6.17. the shipping is like $3, but it took almost 3 weeks to come. get it here (http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1090278903&domain_id=1877&meta_id=3), i got mine from the seller "movies-to-go*com!".

so, has anyone seen it?

2. That movie is divine! It shares a number one spot with my other favorite movie, the Big Lebowski.

I remember seeing some posts a while back on the greatness of this movie, and still not many people have seem to have seen it.

Watching it on shrooms is even better, although I have never been able to watch it in its entirety while tripping. Last time me and the other two friends there were tripping hard on that scence with the woman talking about words. "Words are inert!" After that I couldn't get my mind off the whole topic for a long time (it may have been a short time, you never know on mushrooms...)

The thing about Waking Life is, its a great movie. ... Especially on weed, man. And on mushrooms... well... just get ready to blow your mind wide open.

Grasscity Deals Near You