Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waking and baking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adammm, Aug 11, 2011.

1. its fun

Attached Files:

2. Every day bro, work wouldn't be the same

3. so is posting pictures of googled weed.

4. so i guess this means my stuffs pretty dank?

5. You just got served bro.

6. honestly everymorning i have to wake n bake with a coffee its legit

7. I wake and bake every morning with I take my morning deuce. I used to smoke while I was eating breakfast as well but then I'm hungry right after jm done eating so I wait till I get to work to blaze again.

8. Marijuana is my hangover cure-all.

9. Bud is a amazing hangover cure! I love to wake n bake I am sure everyone here does.

10. #10 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I do. But it's the same with drinking for me. There's a time and a place. Saturdays where I get up and do nothing and can do nothing from te minute I get up until I pass out. Yep. Cup in my right hand MJ in my left.

11. damn i just waked and baked in the longest time and i felt so great and im watching weeds :smoke:

12. Morning is my favorite time to toke up, your sober and that first hit of the day always leaves me coughin'

13. I like waking and baking right when I wake up, come downstairs with all the windows open. Hearing the birds chirping an breathing in the fresh air.

I also like doin it when it's dark out, it's cool and mysterious

14. I love wake and baking because if a perfect way to start the day and making a awesome breakfast after that just tops everything off

15. It's fun but an hour or two after waking and baking I'm tired as shit and just sleep.

16. I don't wake and bake if I have work in the morning.. I work in food and have to be on my shit. but, my days off are quite lovely with a good doobie and some coffee. Followed by eggs and bacon. :)

:smoke:

17. #17 mous, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    I wake and bake only when I feel nauseous in the morning (any other guys have this problem? ugh). Helps me get out of bed and start my day... though I haven't had that remedy for a while because I have been looking for a new job. Luckily, I found one! Just a couple more weeks and I am home free! :D

18. I smoke a breakfast joint every morning, feels great to wake up with a smile on your face.

19. All I've been doing this summer lol

20. wake + bake sounds more like shake + bake ... ;)