Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

waking and baking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Feb 26, 2011.

1. To you guys who wake and bake: Why? All I know is if I have to be up and out to be at school/work, weed is going to either distract me totally, or make me fall back to sleep. I realize its a personal choice and I have no problem with it, but I just want to know the reasons behind it. Seems rather counterproductive to me.

2. Smoking doesn't make me sleepy or lazy, it just makes me happy so I do it. I'm with you though, it it made me sleepy and lazy I wouldn't be doing it in the morning(or really any time other than before bed).

3. well im kind of like you, i dont wake and back when i have things to do..
    therefore, i only wake and bake when im chillin at home for the day

4. Lectures don't start until 12:30 for me.

5. Wake n bake is awesome as long as you're planning on staying in for the rest of the day!

6. I guess it would depend if you have some very sativa stuff, or if you're a morning person. I'm not. :D

7. I Wake N' Bake on all my days off. Why? Because there is no feeling like waking up to a blunt first thing in the morning. Also, when I smoke in the morning it hits me really nicely, unlike it would later in the day..smoking when I wake up in the morning is just a part of me now.

8. im usually up by 10 or 11 and dont have to be to work till 330..so its all good for me. hit the bong n lay in bed for awhile watchin price is right or other random shit lol :smoke:

9. I wake and bake almost everyday !
    I work in the evening so I have my mornings to enjoy and toke ! :hello:

10. I havent done it for school yet just cause i enjoy my beauty sleep so i have no time but on weekends its fun as shit cant imagine what it is for school or work

11. If it's a dank indica and, you wake n bake around 9am you'll be passing out around 330pm but, it depends on how much your going to blaze to your domes.

12. I wake up at 5 and do it.

13. i used to wake and bake before i drove, but i dont drive when im high, predominantly because if i smoke a spliff and i smoke a bit too much i automatically wanna sleep

lol

14. Well i don't get lazy or anything when i smoke i just get there lol. So i like to smoke before school because if i have like a buzz it makes the day go by faster. So i like to get RIPPED as soon as i wake up and then when i leave out the door i'm not super high but i'm buzzed and happy.

15. Getting high first thing when you wake is a sign of emotional dependence.

I know alcoholics get asked the CAGE questionnaire by doctors and one of the questions is do you feel the need to drink when you wake up.

16. I'll smoke when I wake up some days when I go to class, it helps me wake up kinda. I don't smoke to get stoned but just enough to put me where I want to be and I gradually come down through my three classes and go home to munch! Haha.

Also, for my class on Tuesday & Thursdays I smoke just to get through that class, it's so boring all it is is group work haha, don't get me wrong I do my work and what not but it's just better doing it high!

17. Just remembered the CAGE questionnaire only works on alcohol. Smoke away