Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

waking and baking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimboob, Mar 4, 2010.

1. i've never actually woken up and smoked before, thinkin it'd be nice with breakfast but don't you get really tired later in the day? usually I smoke after work around 9pm, hang out with my friend for a few hours then go to bed. if I have off from work i'll smoke earlier in the day but like right now im pretty tired. i dont want to burn out in the middle fo the day.

are wake n bakes different or do u still get sleepy?

2. I looooove to wake n bake, but don't often have the oppurtunity because, yes, it does usually throws the rest of my day into a slow motion like haze (also due to the fact that once I start smoking I don't stop until I go to sleep for the night :)).

I say if you haven't done it before you are really missing out and ought to give it a try. Different people will respond differently to the wake n bake so you just have to see how it works for you.

Here is a good wake n bake regement:

1.Roll up a joint/spliff, w/e, the night before you plan to wake and bake and set it next to your bed with a lighting utensil.
    2. Right when you wake up spark that shit up and turn on the song "Sunshine" by Twista (my favorite wake n bake song).
    3. If you have a coffee machine make a nice hearty cup of coffee and drink it.
    4. Next go for a walk outside.
    5. Once through with the walk go watch cartoons for a bit.
    6. Seize the Day!

3. I've done it only a handful of times. Typically I prefer to wait until the end of the day to smoke, but it's nice on rare occasions.

4. I have a wakenbake every so often...But i tend to come down (sober up) MUCH more quickly when im starting to wake up, so thats why i hardly ever do it.

5. I love having a nice sativa in the morning. I'm used to being high, so it's really not that bad.

However, I've taken to smoking only in the evenings for a while... see if that makes my life any better.

6. Ha! I love that going for a walk and watching cartoons is "seizing the day." Spoken like a true pothead. I think I'm gonna smoke right now.

7. It's the best, you get blazeddddd.

8. having a nice wake and bake as i type this. :smoke:

9. If I wake and bake I keep myself topped up through the day.

I save it for lazy days where I have nothing to do.

10. Wake and bake is cool, but normally I wake up, run, smoke a blunt, then cook some breakfast. I like to run before hand as to wake my mind up a little bit, so I can sort of avoid that daze u normally get from qet from a wake and bake.

11. I agree, the wake and bake is my favorite way to get blown!

12. wake n bakes are the best man.

They make 1 day feel like 2.
    I find I don't get sleepy but then again, when I'm high, i don't usually stay at one place for too long...

but maybe watching cartoons or whatever would get you tired anyway you know?

Regardless of what we say, try it. I like wake n bakes. They give me a "night time mentality". You should try them and if you don't like them then no biggie we're all different man :)

13. It's not a wake and bake if it's a wake, run and bake....

My suggestion for a true wake and bake is toke while you're still "waking up" once you're fully awake, it's different. Trust me. :cool:

14. Wake and bakes are cool. It just becomes the norm after a wile tho.. I would suggest going for a walk or atleast being outside this way you can take in the morning air and enjoy the scenary as the high slowly creeps in on you.

15. I just woke up lol. I still feel high from last night. Im about to spark one up when my room mate leaves. I had the choices of getting Haze, Sour D, or lemon kush. I picked Sour D for this month :D.

16. mmmmm sour D great choice I've got a few of those sprouting up right now :D

Wake and bakes are the best thing to do! I just reach over on my headboard and rather grab my bong or a bubbler and I usually leave some dank and a lighter there. And then i'm baked before I even step 1 food outta bed :D

17. I broke my bowl so I have been smoking joints and blunts. After I eat lunch im rolling a PHAT blunt to smoke with my buddy. Then we are going bong/bowl shopping. For lunch I have chicken tenders with french fries. I live 200 feet from a small ghetto grocery store that has EVERYTHING I need. Beer, food, hygiene items, high grade weed, shitty coke, crack etc. Lol I just smoke weed. I used to drink hardcore but I dont have the taste anymore. After I started listening to reggae more and more I havent been in the drinking mood at all, just toking.:smoke::smoke:

18. well, i've done it once. it was really cool, and i just chilled the rest of the day. i think i would like to try it, but go about with an active day. well, not ACTIVE. but just like walk around town and do little errands, just be mellow. but i'd give a wake n bake a few tries, just to see what you think if you haven't experienced it. have fun :smoke:

19. Wake And Vape All The Time, Every Morning with my coffee

20. get blazed right before you get in the shower. It's awesome taking a shower while high and no one at work will smell it on you.