Wake Up!!

Discussion in 'General' started by JamezIsAcuNt, Nov 9, 2011.

1. no thanks, OP i'll never follow that bullshit, and fuck you for encouraging the spread of that horrible bullshit..no islam for the west please and thanks

2. Seriously, i just watch Fox news if i want to see ficton..

3. #23 Skunky Monkey, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011

WTF man, GTFO, you don't decide what comes into "the west" :rolleyes: i sure hope your joking. You can have yor opinions but don't share them.

If there's christianity in the west, there can be Islam.

It's your choice whether you follow it.

4. No it fucking doesn't. Extremists say that, only extremists say that, christian extremists to. All forms of extremism are bad.

5. Nobody can make anybody believe anything. If you believe something, you believe it. Belief works that way. If I drank a glass full of poison said to be from the fountain of youth because someone said it was, that makes me a dumb ass. The person who gave it to me and told me it was from the fountain of youth is a shitty person, but i'd still be a dumb ass. If people are stupid, they shouldn't complain about it. They should realize they're stupid and stop being stupid

6. I had this whole thing written out and then I'm just like fuck it. It actually does talk a lot about killing and punishing though. But in defense of the Quran, there is context that needs to be considered.

7. The bible is worse than the Quran.

8. People with enough sense will realize that there has to be God. Just look into the ever expanding space, it is timeless and beyond our mental capacity. And how insignificant is the vastness of the space compared to His might.

People, your minds cannot comprehend God-head. The Torah, the Bible and the Holy Koran do not advocate killings. The only place when I remember we are allowed to shed blood is when the oppresser drives one out his/her house and is a threat to ones life.

9. You don't need a fucking book to tell you how to spread peace and love...It's already within us all.

the religion of peace and the religion of love is all that matters.

Other than that, just read the karan metaphorically and if it tells you to kill people just laugh it off.

Cavemen fucks probably wrote it.

10. And look at important islamic saints in history. Read the letters written by the Commander of the Faithful Ali ibn Abi Talib. He basically orders his Commander in Chief not to strike first, EVEN in war. He expressively tells him to wait for them to attack. And to see if there are any ways of making peace.

Islam is all about peace, Islam literally means Peace. Just read the Holy Quran once, with easy english translation, you can probably do it online too. It's a beacon of light.

Edit; seriously.. read it. Just read it as a book with an open mind. Then come to your conclusions.

11. and btw fuck your gods. They're all jelous of eachother anyway. Who the fuck cares about them. If you're god wants to send me to hell for choosing to only follow the religion of peace and love and not confining to a goodie 2 shoe lifestyle then fuck him anyway. I'd rather chill in hell then with an asshole like that anyway

12. :laughing: No, there does not have to be a god :rolleyes: come on dude, plenty of other logical assumptions than OMG i don't understand something, Magical being did it now i don't have to think or try to figure it out for my self, because magical being is the answer to all things i do not understand. :p

Your entitles to your beliefes so, i'm just voicing my opinion..

13. But, what if....there..is..no gods :eek: :p

14. No man, there has to be a God. There has to be the One. The supreme creator. the One who created everything perfectly. The system is flawless. The signs are there for everyone to see, but if only we had eyes. We are blind to His creation since there is a disease in our hearts and minds.

15. I respect the prophet muhommad and what he did but it doesn't mean just because he lived an original, respectful and prosperous lifestyle having helped a lot of people, does not mean his spirit floated up and became god of the earth.

just read the koran and learn from him, but take out the caveman bullshit

16. Hey OP, guess what...

"My god has a bigger dick than your god!"

~George Carlin~

17. My god is called science and his wife is called logic :p:D some of the koran is very interesting and there's some great stuff in there you can learn from whether or not your religious.

18. Thats what I just don't fucking understand about religious people.

who gives a FUCK about the creator of earth and what he thinks. why the fuck is this power-tripping worshipping bullshit STILL EXIST!

Just take religion metaphorically and learn some morals!!!!!! if a god does exist and wants to send u to hell for only focusing on the bible/koran metaphorically then GOD is a fucking asshole! why does it have to be more complicated than that?

19. [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']

Thats what I just don't fucking understand about religious people.

who gives a FUCK about the creator of earth and what he thinks. why the fuck is this power-tripping worshipping bullshit STILL EXIST!

Just take religion metaphorically and learn some morals!!!!!! if a god does exist and wants to send u to hell for only focusing on the bible/koran metaphorically then GOD is a fucking asshole! why does it have to be more complicated than that?[/quote]

I agree, if there is a god he probably looks at all the worlds religious texts and thinks "wtf I never said this shit". Religion and faith can greatly benefit people but not when you are completely focused on the bible and religious rhetoric, instead of focusing on living a simple and humble life

20. Well that's one very primitive unlikely assumption, there does not "have to be a god" ;)

People were doing fine for thousands of years until religion came along.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IprePwGGXI]Family Guy religion and AA club - YouTube[/ame]