Wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by kwickdeath, Oct 10, 2011.

1. MMJ users, gun owners, Property owners, small businesses, America.

WAKE UP.

Ron Paul or Occupy Movement are not the answers.

Just getting a few people together in each city across the US will do nothing.
    The Government is just going to laugh.

We need organization. Just like the MLK Jr movement in the 60's.
    It was organized with a ton of people.

You saw the people in egypt.

How far are we willing to let this shit continue before we Really do something about it.

I am all for peacefull protest. But sometimes force is the only ultimate solution

It's time to take this country back.

2. Advocating violence is never the answer. In fact, it's a big part of the reason we're in this mess now.

Keep up the non-violence, and remember what Mohandas Ghandi said...

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

This movement is only going to get bigger. (By the way, this isn't a few people...this is thousands across the country. At least 15 major US cities so far and counting. 5000 people showed up in PDX a few days ago at the rally there, thousands more in NYC and other countries) Keeping it non-violent for as long as possible is the best thing to do.

The powers that be have enough power as it is...

3. I agree, we can't stoop to the Government's level and use violence and harsh methods. But you're right, we need to organize and become more active.

4. I am all for violent revolution:cool: Now where did I put that rusty axe again?:confused:

5. You guys have fun. Peace and Love is the only way I wan't to see marijuana legalized. Violence is not the answer.

6. I totally agree. I would love non violence and i don't advocate it at all.

Don't Misunderstand my post and think i want to get gun and storm capitol hill cause thats not what i meant.

What i meant was the government WILL use leathal force to get there point across and don't think they wont. They have in the past.

They have been raiding dairy farms for selling non pasturized milk and cheese and they also raided gibson guitars. both by gun point.

They are trying to push us to see how far we will bend, and sooner or later they will treat everyone this way.

All i was saying is that if i have to use leathal force to keep them from taking what is rightfully mine then i will. I will die because i will probably be out numbered but i will not give in to there bullying any longer.

7. oh and one more thing.

I will go down to there level of scumbag if that is what it takes for me to get my poinht across.

Standing and holding a bunch of signs is just going to get everyone laughed at.

They don't give two shits about what we think or want.
    The people of california voted to have medical mj and they don't care
    they are going to take it away by force.

They take lives and pillage everyday. They just try and justify it.

8. pot is not the main issue..The issue is nobody in office listens to the people the represent....They are gunna have to change the drug law on this marijuana issue for us to get what we want