Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake up ya damn stoners!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2012.

1. i wake up around 915. shower. take a bong rip to stimulate my apetite. make breakfast. eat/watch tv/browse gc/youtube. smoke more after i eat and get nice n high for class. then i take off around 1045 for my first class of the day which happens to be astronomy

2. normally about 4, 4 20ish.

3. During the summer i wake up late, like 10am-5pm. I don't like waking up late in the afternoon, but i have trouble sleeping so i don't get to bed till late in the morning. When school starts i wake up around 6:30am. I actually kind of like waking up early

4. Do you work?

5. I get up at 4.20am for bongs then grab another couple hours til 8

6. Most people got work in the morning.

7. And Obama is president of the U.S.

8. good morning :smoke:

sleeping in is just a great feeling, if you have the chance its something that has to be taken advantage of

9. I fucking love just laying in bed looking at the ceiling lost in thought. I especially enjoy it when I'm high when my thoughts are flowing like a majestic cascading waterfall.

10. I usually start toking around 11pm and dont stop toll 3-4am. Sleep 2-3 hours and I'm good as gold. Then smoke a nice bowl and sit and watch some news/cartoons ahha

11. im up at 8:30 every morning, even on days off.. damn internal clock

i never really wake and bake though, earliest ill smoke is like 11:30 to 12 after ive done a couple things to get myself ready for the day

12. You all sleep in...im up at 3:45am everyday mon-fri for work. And my first cheif is always at 4:20am . Beautiful ritual lol.... Im in bed asleep by 8-9pm every night :-(

13. Maybe it's quiet because people have jobs. Just saying.

14. I hate having a lie inn it completely mess's with my head and that mess's with my day even if I have had a bad sleep I always get up at the same time which is between 6-8am anything past 8am has to be a weekend lie inn only if I have nothing better to do and for no more than 2 hours extra in bed max.

Trust me when I say this getting up and going to bed at more or less the same time every day will make your life so much easier, steady sleeping pattern= happy and focused mind.

15. I'm not a morning person, my wake and bake is around 11 ahhaha.

16. I wake up at 5:15 on days that I shower in the morning, or anywhere from 5:30-6 days, n I always smoke a bowl or two

17. Wake up? Hell I've been up all night :smoking:

18. My problem is that I think work needs to take up the first chunk of my 'day'. So when I have to work the 3 to 10:30pm shift, I'm usually up til the wee hours of the morning, and asleep til 1.

19. I work nights so don't tend to wake up till mid afternoon. But I'll usually vape or hit a bong as soon as i wake up.