Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake up ya damn stoners!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjmama25, Mar 19, 2012.

1. It's funny how quiet GC is in the AM. What time do most of you wake up in the morning, and how soon do you smoke your first bowl?

It seems like I'm up before most of you, lol. I get up at 7, get my kids started getting ready for school, start my car to warm up, and take a few hits in the backyard with my plants before I leave.

2. I smoke sometimes at 7:30am just after my wife goes to work, sometimes I don't toke until 5pm when shes back.

3. I'm up all kinds of different hours nowadays. I'm usually a morning person though

4. wake up at 8:00 am for work

5. Wake up 6:15AM for work, it is now 6:16PM and I am packing a bowl what a nice day.

6. Well, I work at 8AM so I leave at about 7:30AM. I usually roll out of bed at like 7, go in the closet and light the j. Take a shower, eat, and roll out. No time for GC in the morning, usually....

7. On school days I wake up around 7:00- 7:30 am. Except wednesdays, cause school starts an hour later. So 8:00-8:30 am. On the weekends or when I don't have school I won't allow myself to stay in bed after 10am. Unless I stayed up/partied/fucked all night :p otherwise I feel like I'm wasting the day.

8. i wake up at 6:20am

9. I wake up anywhere from 9:00pm to 4:00am, I have sleeping problems.

10. This must be the morning crowd!

11. im up efore 7, have to work at 7 actuallly.

yep. ill prob come bck tmorow morning as well, when im hittin my first bowl.

12. waking up before noon use to be an accomplishment for me

lol

13. Usually wake up at 7:30am or 9am depending on when I have class. I don't smoke usually at these times. On weekends I can wake up anytime between 9am and 11am. Don't usually smoke at this time either until I go hang out with ppl at like 8pm. Back in the summer, we'd usually pass out around 2am, then be up at 6 for a wake and bake XD

14. Just because people aren't on grasscity doesn't mean they are sleeping.

15. Depends on when my son wakes up, usually between 7-8 then I take care of him, he takes a 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon and I take one or two hits in the shower then I take another one to two when he goes to bed.

Putting him to sleep right now as we speak! Been a busy day so I haven't smoked yet, and my stomach is upset so I cant wait to take a few hits and settle it down.... must have been that long John silvers! Haha

16. im in the office by 7 am lol. i just don't have time to go on gc then, i actually have to do work for a few hours b4 the fun begins :smoke:

17. usually between 930 am to 12 pm

18. Depends on what time I work, ranges between 6 and 10 usually smoke my first as early as 10 or as late at 9pm once again depending on work schedule

19. I wake up at 6:45 on the east coast. And i smoke the first 5 minutes after waking up

20. I wake up every other day around 1pm, and the other days i wake up around 9am cause of school... otherwise i'd be sleeping.