Wake up with song stuck in head?

Discussion in 'General' started by Anony, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Ever wake up with a song stuck in your head?
    This morning it was the song wayne brady sings on chappell show,
    "foreveh and eveh and you will be in my heart and I will always love you " right before he snapps the cops neck.

The morning before that it was
    "She'l be right here in my arms so in loooooove"
    From the band HIM.

Are songs ever stuck in your head when you wake up?

Whats up with that?

2. Well, maybe sometimes I'll wake up with a catchy song in my head... But then I'll usually just blare my ipod and it will slowly drown out the song in my head...

Interesting enough the last couple days I've been waking up with the thought of my ex in my head...
    Kinda freaking me out actually.... :confused:

3. It's always Tenacious D. This is not the greatest song in the woooorld noooo, NO, this is a tribute

4. lol tenacious d has some hilarious songs.

5. And right now, I'm listening to "Fuck her Gently" :D

6. i always wake up with
    "dont worry...........be happy....OOOOooooooooo ooo ooo o oOoOOOOOOOOO"

i wake up like wtf??? put on some Liks or Beatnuts haha

7. karate from tenacious d *****, shits tight. I dont remember the last time I woke up with a song stuck in my head. I know theres points during the day where there IS, I do it to pass the time actually. But not when I first wake up. NOTHING is happening in my head when I first wake up besides, drink and cigarette. :)

8. Yes, this morning I woke up to A Perfect Circle - Judith for some strange reason. I didnt even listen to that song yesterday.

9. I wake up with songs stuck in my head often.

Sometimes it can be rather annoying, depending on the track my subconscious picks :p

10. I woke up with 3 Peat from The Carter 3 stuck in my head. Which is strange because I've only heard it once or twice, I think it's terrible so I always skip it.

11. haha its cool that a good song is stuck in your head,try getting a bad song stuck in your head it sucks man and it will be in your head long enough for you to memorize it.

i had this song stuck in my head for soo long , 3 libras by a perfect circle.

12. Weird. This happened to me for the very first time, this morning. *twilight zone noise*

It was a seriously irritating song that I despise. Weird, 'cos when I woke to this shite song in my head, i'd been having a really randy dream and was pretty pissed that i'd woken up. :eek:

13. now I've heard there was a secret chord
    that david played and it pleased the lord
    but you really care for music do ya?
    it goes like this the forth the fifth
    the minor fall and the major lift
    the baffled king composing hallelujah

14. Just about every morning for me.
    Sometimes it will be the same song 3 mornings straight, and i have to listen to music before bed to get it to change.
    Glad to hear I am not the only one, thought I was going crazy, lol.

15. Last time it really happened to me was like last week when I had Wilson Pickett's cover of "Hey Jude" stuck in my head

16. I've had Burning Down the House by the Talking Heads stuck in my head for days now.