Wake up awake

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by magicman8, Sep 30, 2012.

1. #1 magicman8, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    David Icke: Globalist Are Poisoning Population - YouTube

WAKE UP :metal: and become an Anarcho-Syndicalist or Anarcho-Capitalists depending on your economics.

Babylon is in full swing right now. The Elitist Agenda is for us all to be dumbed down by vaccines, gmo's, fluoride, feminizing bpa's and soy, chemtrails, telivision, electro magnetic chaos, drugs, and turned into sociopathic slave supporters of the demi-urge worshipping orwellian elite class. ((((Keep in Mind, It is LAW to be Vaccinated, it is LAW to Fluoridate Water which Attacks the BASAL GANGLIA **third eye :eek:, it is LAW that natural remedies cannot be used to treat disease, It is LAW that GMO's be administered to public school children and government subsidized farmers **thanks monsanto***, It is LAW that money can be printed out of thin air with no basis in Silver or Gold, It is LAW that government scientists can spray out skies with aluminum and radiocative weather/population control particles, It is LAW that telivisions have a specific backround scatter which brainwahes the viewer, IT is LAW that you are a slave to the public school programming system until highschool....

We MUST embrace anarcho-syndicalism/capitalism and start to take back local control of our individual world's. The Public is being controlled by a mind game.

If your laughing at my post,I don't give a shit. Those laughing at me have joined the Dark side, I don't care for the Dark side

ALTERNITAVELY,

If your not laughing, I can invite you into the global network which is teaching people how to live outisde of the Suma/Babylon control grid.

The Money is shit, The laws are shit, The morality is shit, The military is shit, The Culture is SHIT, The food is Shit, The water is Shit, The medicine is Shit, The Religions are shit, just SHIT. It's all meant to divide and conquer.

Either try to embrace at least parts of thee Rastafarai, or be a helper to babylon and the inter-dimensional leeches which want control everyones perception of reality, while they form a transhumanist bloodline of mega-elites living vastly increased lifespans and consuming the exponential growth while simutaneously stealing our intellectual technology which should have already turned earth into a breakaway civilization.

To make this POLITICAL.

Our politicians are no more than prison wardens. The people who run for office do not understand history, do not understand a interdeimensional reality, and they want to Destroy the Rastafarai.

Liberal, Conservative, Dem, Republican, its all bullshit. Its all meant to turn people into robots. There is only One form of progress, and that is Anarchism! Poltics is complete bullshit and you are effecting such a small part of reality by focusing on politics that you in turn surrender your ability to expand your political ideas to consciousness and the fact that there is no such thing as borders or governments, and no matter what you change it will never be permamnent and we can only make progress by becoming anarchists.

You can all enhance your life, health, and wealth by learning the Senior Laws of the Universe. These laws are being taught by ex-members and renegade mavericks of many secret societites to the public to members only. I can help those who are interested get on the road to truly learning the nature of reality. It is beyond Rastafari, there is a specific method and recipe to gaining a full body balance to escape the moon-saturn matrix and live in true oneness with Jah.

2. #2 lightupbong, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    The U.S. Government has several patents outlining the spraying of heavy metals (Aluminum, Barium) into the atmosphere to modify and manipulate the weather.

http://conspiration.ca/brevet_chemtrails/United States Patent 4,948,050.htm

ROCKET HAVING BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM TO CREATE ION CLOUDS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE (US3813875)

Dennis Kucinich proposed the "Space Preservation Act" asking to ban these practices

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF5pmNWnkjE[/ame]
    I can't think of any reason a group of control tyrants would want to sterilize, dumb down, and depopulate their populations......:p

Harvard University conducted a study, and the results showed a correlation between Flouride consumption and a lowered IQ..

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...50-fluoride-lowers-iq-in-kids-new-study-shows

3. Can we please get this shit to Pandora's box where it's supposed to be?

4. How is it non-political?

Anarcho-Syndicalism is the only cure to our disease. And that is indeed political, FO:wave:

5. Fixed. :wave:

6. Well because it's david Icke it belongs in pandora I think.

He's sort of a crazy person with a massive ego...

7. I dig Icke and he is very political so he has every right to be brought up in this forum. Now if this thread is about reptilian aliens then it should be moved to Pandora's Box

8. weelll, i mean to each his own opinion, but I just don't think capitalism will work, I think that a anarchist society which endorses voluntary syndicalism is best, but I will take anarcho-capitalism over what we have now forsure

9. Some people may be interested in what I want to share with GC.

It is the Global Information Network. I have done a lot of research, and I believe that there is a group out there which is going to form its own way of dealing with the situatuation humanity is in right now.

Im not here to convince anyone, I just want those who feel frustrated by the elite to know that there is a group of renegade secret society members who want to see humanity break free and start to heal the damage that has been done.

David Icke is a great teacher of history. But his books to not detail how to heal the body with natural remedies, and how to start raising your own frequency to make life easier.

I am not selling anything, I just want GC members to know that I have had my own life saved by an 'elitist' and that they are not all bad people

Find a Natural Cure - Preview

10. No, just because something is political doesn't mean it's not a conspiracy theory. In fact most conspiracy theories are political, the point is it doesn't belong here, it belongs in the box.

It's got all the signs of a conspiracy theory. Controversial figures leading the "investigation/research," people telling you that you need to "wake up" and see the real "truth," oh and the fact that he says the government is trying to control our minds with flu vaccines.... and the fact the government has a way to control the weather.... also lol he even added in a part to "make it political"

Seriously this is obviously a conspiracy thread, get it to the box.

11. i dont understand why people get so upset when someone posts a conspiracy here. They beg and plead to not wanna hear it or see it. "move it to pandora's box" "please we dont wanna see it" "just get it out of my sight" "ill do anything just leave us alone" lol.

12. They're probably all fake accounts controlled by the Feds! :eek:

13. Unobstructed capitalism is the only way to be truly free.. if someone else controls your revenue than they own you 100%. Without voluntary exchange of goods and services there will never be real freedom.

14. So we should become anarchists and Rastafarians because there's flouride in the water.

15. ahahahahahahahahaha

this really made my night. in several different ways.

16. Here is my argument...And I gotta start with basic science 101.

Atoms, which are made up of Electrons, are non-physical and are only made up by a frequency. Yes indeed, everything in the Universe is made up of the exact same mass, However, the mass is all vibrating at a different frequency.

When you are injected with the Vaccines, you are being injected with a specific frequency. Now ask yourself, Why has Autism gone up dramatically? Why have learning disabilities gone up dramatically? Now when you have spent enough time not watching MTV and getting stoned at concerts, you may come to the conclusion as many renegade doctors have that Vaccines do indeed contribute to Autism and Digestive disorders(the reason it effects the gut is because they want your consciousness focused from the gut which is a place of fear. ), as well as Fluoride contributes to ADD. The elite, House of Rothschild, who do exist *sorry man they're real people :eek:* run Israel, and by extention, run the United States.

Politics as a whole is complete bullshit as the two major parties are controlled by the same elitists at the top. Sorry man, but Barack Obama is a puppet president and his job is to coordinate the elites agenda, which is why we are still slaughtering children in the Middle East.

Frankly sir you may not like me, you may not like us 'truthseekers' but you know something? Supporting the system of the United States which is responsible for the deaths of over 1,000,000 Iraqi's, many of which children, is completely sickening. Your gonna die for your government.

I am going to stand up for my rights, and people who don't want to listen can go ahead and give up the fight, cause I won't.

17. #17 magicman8, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    I think the Anarcho-Rastafaraian makes a lot of sense imo. A rastafarain would be an anarchist because we must only give praise to Jah, and no one or nothing else. The whole Mammon ideology comes into play here.

They are doing so much more than add fluoride to your water*its more along the lines of they are working with interdimenional demons to trap humanities consciousness in a place of fear where they can be easily controlled, just like sheep*. I'm not going to babysit everyone who wants to poke fun.

Read the book called Natural Cures if you want to learn about it. If you don't have a willingness to learn, no one can or should help you.
    Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About - Kevin Trudeau - Google Boeken

18. #18 Lenny., Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    So if I don't believe that then no one should help me.
    Well sorry you feel that way.

your avatar is holding the staff of zamorak, i'd rather worship that god.
    I am more of a humanist, I would like to see people should be helped because people deserve help regardless of what they believe.

19. I support what this thread represents, you just laid it on too thick right up front OP. He should at least be activating any residual neurocircuits to process a disproportionate level of violation we suffer to our bodies just by existing in today's current climate. Idk seems phishy

20. Quite right....People are unable to grasp the concept of powerful wealthy elite, big business/corporations,and owners of big industries, have assumed control of the political systems of the world. Through the creation of a central bank, (FED) they have deceived us with puppet politicians and illusions of choice. They acclimate us into accepting their agenda of world domination, total war, total control and surveillance, and depopulation, through mass media manipulation and propaganda. The little happy life you live is completely fake and meaningless, because you are nothing but cattle following orders and obeying a system.

You don't know what freedom is, because you're born into tyranny, therefore you accept the word FREEDOM when your authority figures sell it to you. They wan't to own the planet, and every aspect of your life.

I'm saying this is the way the world is. This isn't OUR planet, it's THEIRS. In secret, the most powerful people of the world run the governments and militaries of the world, and limit our freedoms and rights. It's been this way for hundreds of years my friends, you must see this from a very high (no pun intended) perspective, as if you are looking down upon it from a tall tree. You always knew there was something wrong with the world, and it's because the anti-humans, fucking evil pulls strings and controls the most important aspects of life. We can CHANGE this, we have to embrace and accept each other and come together to overthrow the tyrants.

To see the farm, is to leave it.