Wake up and pissed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scapegoat Adams, Apr 6, 2012.

1. My neighbors hav a guy on their roof hammering on shingles. My window basically is level to their roof and all I wana do is go back to bed but all I hear is "thump thump thump thump"

2. Only two things you can do now: fap and/or smoke

3. wake your lazy ass up and get ready for the day.

4. [quote name='"jb5355"']wake your lazy ass up and get ready for the day.[/quote]

I was up till 3 smokin

5. Go to bed earlier.

6. [quote name='"Marsbergen"']

Go to bed earlier.[/quote]

Pshhh

7. Right?
    Nighttime is the right time:D
    I'm a night owl, nocturnal, however you wana say it- I'm lazy all day, then when the sun goes down and it's dark outside, all of a sudden the motivational spark hits me.
    When I used to work out- Did it from 12/1am - 3/3:30am.
    When I do work around the house- middle of night.

Something about daytime is depressing and lazy for me, while night time it's like my whole world (inside my mind) comes to life.

8. i just happened to do a roof today with my father. what state you live in?

9. [quote name='"bp4er"']

Right?
    Nighttime is the right time:D
    I'm a night owl, nocturnal, however you wana say it- I'm lazy all day, then when the sun goes down and it's dark outside, all of a sudden the motivational spark hits me.
    When I used to work out- Did it from 12/1am - 3/3:30am.
    When I do work around the house- middle of night.

Something about daytime is depressing and lazy for me, while night time it's like my whole world (inside my mind) comes to life.[/quote]

D-D-D-Day and night

10. Yeah, I usually take a piss when I wake up too.

11. i just happened to do a roof today with my father. what state you live in?

12. I know that feel OP. Happened to me yesterday morning, went to bed at 3 AM, around 9AM fuckers were jack hammering just outside my window.

13. [quote name='"XrAyZz"']i just happened to do a roof today with my father. what state you live in?[/quote]

Ohio.