Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake n Bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LetMeRollMyWeed, Dec 22, 2012.

1. How do you guys think it compares to being high in other parts of the day? I think a nice sativa morning high is much better than an indica night time high. I feel productive and breakfast is always the Best meal of the day.

2. #2 mr lahey, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Some tea/coffee and sour diesel are my favorite way to start the day (only on weekends though . . . I don't vape before work)

At night I'll crank the temp on the vape for a nice knockout stone. I'd say I enjoy the sativa daytime high better than the nighttime stone, but it definitely helps me unwind from the day, relax all my stiff muscles, and fall asleep in minutes.

3. I'm pretty sure it's not that common, but I find that if I begin the day with a bake, I continue to bake throughout the day. I don't really enjoy this phenomenon, because I end up senselessly going through a lot of weed.

4. I agree with that, I always find myself kinda tired and rationalizing blazing again, so I go through too much. A lot less high now, I kinda want to go take some more eDabs from my omicron

5. Yes I prefer to smoke my sativa and go about my day, that's the best. I'm smoking some highgrade indica right now though and enjoying it, but my next pickup will be sativa.

6. i love smoking weed in the mornings, better than smokinmg at night. i always get little more tired when i smoke at nite. but in the morings i just get super high!

7. I'm not a fan of smoking as soon as I wake up. Makes you burnt out for the rest of the day

8. im not a big fan of wake n bake i need to actually be awake before i even think about smoking which means im up for atlest an hour before i even grab my bong normally tho honestly i try not to smoke till after 1 now days

9. Depends if I have a nice Sativa on hand to wake and bake with and if I have a lot of herb on hand, waking and baking drains your stash fast and kills your tolerance, especially if you keep smoking throughout the day. I try not to do it too often, I have no idea how people can afford to smoke all day long and still retain a decent high every time.

10. If done correctly, right when you wake up you should feel a nice transtition from slightly sleepy to feeling a really great high. Wake and Bakes are great imo