Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alextampa, Mar 31, 2012.

1. #1 alextampa, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    I dont know about you guys but I'm from the south and its beautiful right now. The past 3 days i just woke up at 8 opened the windows and just turned on music and my new vape to enjoy amazing mornings like this. It makes me feel sooooooo good! And later today I will hang out with about 30 pretty girls:)

Anybody else in love with days like this?
    Tell me about your coolest wake n bake experience

2. 30 pretty girls?

3. 30 girls... pics or it didn't happen.

4. [quote name='"moonman840"']30 girls... pics or it didn't happen.[/quote]

I don't think I'd want to be around thirty girls haha

5. I wake n baked once and then spent the morning surfing. It was pretty nice driving down to the beach on a sunny day, wind blowing in my face while I'm baked off my ass. Once I got in the water it sobered me up, but when I got out an hour later, I was baked again. Glorious...

6. :confused:

7. after one wake and bake, i hiked a mountain in Northern Maine over the summer. also, i've smoked a blunt on the beach at 6 am watching the sunrise with my girl a few times

8. sounds like it was a beautiful day.

there was a day a few weeks ago when the sun was shining so brightly. i ripped the bong and lay in the grass and smoked vanilla cloves and listened to music. it was so peaceful! i felt really connected to the world and high and happy and at rest.

9. [quote name='"drosmoke34"']30 pretty girls?[/quote]

Frat. But pics? They probably wouldnt like me posting pictures of them partying on a marijuana forum lol

10. lol frat parties, so you'll be with 30 girls... and 60 guys

11. I wake 'n baked this morning...probably shouldn't have. I ended up spending the day with friends who would have appreciated me not being high.

12. I dislike waking and baking. I just wont feel right the rest of the day.

13. i wake and bake daily or i don't get outa bed..

14. [quote name='"PlancksConstant"']

lol frat parties, so you'll be with 30 girls... and 60 guys[/quote]

Hahahahaha that was great, probably helps that's I'm blown :smoke: