Wake n bake after a serious night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Agovita, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Okay, it was far from serious. I started drinking at 7 pm yesterday, was 6 beers in by the time the party started at 8, by 11 I was at 23 drinks, beer, vodka, whiskey, gin, and rum. Probably something else, but I don't remember. All I know now is that I'm sitting here with very blurry vision hitting the shit out of my bong and I keep fighting down retching, even though I never lost my chunks last night....

Anyone else in the same hangover boat?

*edit* Damn. I ralphed, but the good news is, I think I can save my vomit and distill it, it had to be at least 100 proof....

ps. Watching Dust to Glory....anyone else love this movie?

2. I'm not in your situation, but I sure hope you feel better. A wicked hangover is no fun for anyone.

As they say, some of the "hair of the dog that bit you" might do you some good.

3. No, but I got so massively cockblocked it isn't even funny. I mean, I had it in the bag. Walking her back to my place. Then, her sister calls and says they're going home. Just like that.

FUCK that. This chick was gorgeous. Venezuelan.

4. #4 sirust, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Was last weekend. lost 8 games of beer pong using 2-3 beers per side, won 3 and drank 2 double shots of captain. Smoked two blunts and headed over for some more beer pong at another friends house. After the third game of losing I blacked out and woke up on the floor of my dorm room! Called my friend up and he advised what I should do to feel good enough to head over to his place and blaze my hangover away. After the first bowl I was back to normal ;)

Marijuana is always looking out for us

5. fuckin same shit happened to me last night! after seeing project pat at one of the houses here, i was walking back this fine girl to my place. my friend also had a girl with him, and both these girls were in a group together. there was a third girl that had no one to go home with so she called back the girl i was with and the girl my friend was with.
    sorry if that makes no sense but shit that pissed me off

6. It's just like, are you fuckin kidding me? I just put in all that work and go home alone.

That's what it is. One girl isn't getting any so NO ONE DOES.

7. Yeaaa, my gf passed out with me on the futon. We were the only people that took advantage of the furniture arangments, so I didn't have to go anywhere :)

Btw, I now feel perfectly fine.

8. good shit, glad you are feeling better:hello::smoke:

9. And I'm really pretty baked, so my day just keeps getting better. Except I have a mad craving for toaster struedels.

10. i drank about half of a half gallon of whiskey last night and smoked too. Was up til about 5. Had to work at 9 this morning.

Im not feeling very good. Good news is I only have one more hour of work then im gonna go home, roll a big ass blunt and do it all over again. (at least i dont have to work tomorrow)

11. Good man! I have another party to go to tonight as well... 50+ people, its gonna be a shit show.