Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake, Bake, and Beyond

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr Tyler Durden, Dec 8, 2012.

1. The wake and bake is one of the most glorious experiences in smoking. Everything is so calm and relaxed. It's beautiful. And then continuing to smoke into the afternoon like right now. I'm reallyyyyyyy high right now. I'm listening to the Sgt. Pepper's album. This is incredible. OG Kush crossed with Krippler. Or Crippler. One of those, I'm not sure which. But this is awesome! Keep smokin' blades!!! :smoke:

2. lol first wakenbake?

3. fuck im jealous, i finished my stash last night after work. enjoy your day

4. It wasn't my first one. It was just amazing.

I just smoked some more and I feel so high and comfortable. I might go have a cig outside even though it's cold. Maybe a few more hits from my dugout and I'll build up the courage to go out.

5. I is jealous

Psyche

6. I woke and baked this morning, and than again before lunch, and before and after diner, before I took my shower and a few times before I go to bed, when I wake up during the night to go pee, I spark up a fat bowl... and than I go back to bed and do it all over again.

7. That's paradise.