Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and Bake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Aug 11, 2011.

1. im smoking from my bubbler why does smoking before you eat get you alot higher and lasts alot longer?

2. Because...When you eat that is when the THC molecules start breeding and spawning, after about 4 hours (equal to about a day in THC time) they move out from where they started...So say you eat at like noon or some shit, they THC will move from your stomach, up your throat, and eventually to your brain. Scary shit, man.:cool:

3. Lol... ever notice how it takes blood away from your brain in order to break that food down? Well, that blood contains the THC, and it's now being pumped somewhere that isn't going to effect you. That's why you'll be higher without food.

4. Because THC dissolves in fat, and fatty food supposedly kills your high quicker.

What I heard anyway lol

5. Stephen hawking?

6. I'm going to just go with the idea you were joking around/

7. i just smoked from my bubbler too!

8. try a edible tooo, 3 gram peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and a rip from captain morgan waterfall

9. I'm a serious professional, man!:cool: