Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and bake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frank Holton, Mar 12, 2009.

1. So like every time that i have smoked its been at night with atleast one other person. I'm usually the guy that brings the stuff and its pretty sweet just chillin. Like Friday through Monday i smoked every night, but then this morning I decided why not try and smoke right when i get up? I mean I didnt have any class until 5pm. So I set my alarm for the brisk hour of 11am took a shower watched a bit of the Price is Right and drove my car to my usual spot and smoked a bowl for about 20 minutes. Well I did much more than i usually do, the shit fucked me up good, i spent about ten minutes deciding how i should I should turn the keys to start the car. And then when i got back to my place it took me about 5 minutes to decided if i should open the door and take my hands off the wheel. I chilled in my room for about 2 hours doing something, i may have IMed some people but I know I turned on the Food Network and watched that italian lady Giada and laughed at all the sexual innuendos. Passed out for about 3 hours and then got really hungry. So had some cheesy bread and then went to band round 5.

I thought i was through with the whole thing, my highs usually last close to 5 hours, well this one lasted much longer. Like first couple of minutes was fine busting out Street fighter 2 alpha Guile's Theme on tuba. But when band actually kicked it, ho man, crazy shit. Everything felt like it was playing from behind me, trumpets sounded awesome especially the 3rd and 4th parts. And thankfully i couldnt hear any of the high woodwinds because i couldnt hear any of the high pitches. And then playing really loud felt still really soft. I also noticed my unshaved upper lip and it affecting my buzzing.

Yea then i did like an exhale and I emptied all of my lungs to the point where i could see my entire torso collapse, it felt great.

As i think about it, it probably wasnt the best idea to drink heavily the night before until 1 am.

2. I wish I still got that high haha. When I first started smoking I remember how wake n bakes got me so much more stoned then anyother time, it was awesome!

3. Well it wasnt so much that as it was having a whole bowl to myself as opposed to sharing with a couple other people.