1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Wake and Bake!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by telluride toker, Aug 15, 2003.

1. My friend and I are going to wake and bake at 10:00. I'll check in later!

2. Bet u gonna be too stoned off ya ass to check in at all.

3. Wake and bakes are fun. The earliest time I did it was when me and 2 frineds all woke up at 5 am for some reason and it was agreed upon that we should smoke a few bowls.

4. I don't know if this counts but last week I stayed up until 4:20 just smoking... I guess it doesn't cuz I didn't wake?

5. I try to wake n bake as often as possible and actually...deja vue i was tokin @ 10 am today too!!::smoking:

6. You called it, weedboss! :D

7. wake an bake at 10????? Come on and try a little harder. Wake up with the rising sun and wake and bake, that's true stonerism.

8. ;)

9. How does 6:30 sound? That's when I had my wake and bake session this morning :D

10. Like said at 10? seems kind of late..

I wake and bake for work at 6AM every day and i wake and bake every sunday at 5AM on the way to go fishing.
    Try that?

11. I love smoking in the morning and when i wake up. Its like your body is weak and you can get way more fucked up. I love chiefing anytime really though. You ought to smoke one before you go to church. I heard that is some crazy shit.

Fight for legalization
    Write your sentators
    write your rep.
    write anybody
    speak out
    Fight for your right to smoke one anytime and anywhere.
    Make a difference

<CENTER>

[​IMG]
    ALT='Speak Out to Legalize Marijuana' BORDER=0 WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

<FONT size=2 FACE='verdana,arial,sans-serif'>Speak Out to Legalize Marijuana
    </FONT>

</CENTER>

12. I like to smoke in the morning wake and bake session.. :p:

your body is alot weaker because you are only up, the earliest i have waked and baked at was 10am.

13. "late to bed means late to rise, its a wake and bake baby, when I open my eyes" :)

aaah wake and bake days, how unproductive :)

14. Bingo Baby!!

15. ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL I GET UP AT 4 AND SMOKE FROM 4:20 TILL THE BUS ARRIVES> I GOT FUCKED UP

;

16. I used to wake and bake everyday back in highschool. SMoke in my car on the way to school. Fuck I really miss that, smoking and college don't go together at all. I actually have to pay attention.

17. i was awake all night one day, and at 630am my friend came online. we talked for a sec and then both met up at the park and blazed about an eigth of some rad bud. then we went to tim hortons for some killer breakfast. wat a day.

18. Wake and Bake gets you mad relaxed for the whole. So comforting when angry. Smooth let down until lunch...

:: mmmmmm :::

Grasscity Deals Near You