Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and Bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheLookingMirror, Feb 16, 2020.

1. For medicinal purposes, I’m a huge fan of the coined term, wake and bake. Thus this thread is mostly about Sativas and their heady energizing effects, as smoking most indicas in the morning will lead to head and pillow. These are my choices for wake and bake, in no particular order. Also, I wake and bake with only flower.
    1. Full Moon— Intense almost visual high, instant head rush. Had to be careful and mix doses with Jack Herer. Great, strong, and hard to find flower here!
    2. Chocolope— I’m in love. Happiness and relaxing vibes, with some energetic push. Everyone and everything is just fine when smoking this one. Really great plant! Fan favorite and hard to find.
    Durban Poison— Eyes wide open with this one. A shot of energy and happiness. A good high to get up and get stuff done. A little bit easier to find.
    Green Crack— Fan favorite, with good reason. Zing! More energetic than Durban in my opinion. No body feel, just extreme head high. If you can’t seem to keep your eyes open, this will be a guaranteed fix.
    Lucid Dream— Light in taste, great head high. Headache eliminator. Uplifting, but short lived IMG_1006.JPG high.
    Fruit Punch— a sativa dominate hybrid. Happy, socialize, strong, tastes great! Fruit punch is a great morning and daytime smoke.
    Jack Herer— Subtle waking high. Great for headaches, very light in taste. Great medicinal flower.
    Sour Diesel— We all know S.D. It doesn’t taste good, but it is one of the best out there. Headache and pain eliminated. Energy and stress reliever. Everyone should try Sour Diesel.
    Astroboy— Wakes you up, helps with headaches, light and tasty. Head high is good. I suggest trying this one out.
    Stevie Wonder— Strong and long lasting head high. Leaves your eyes droopy but, you’ll learn to enjoy that feeling too.
    Yogi Diesel— One of the best for waking up. A boost of energy and a long lasting high. Powerful and tasty. Happy days and bright smiles.
    If you think I missed Blue Dream, I didn’t. Blue dream can help to wake one up, but it also puts me back to sleep after a few hours.
    So tell me what’s a good wake and bake strain for you.?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. Haha rise and fry :love-m3j:

A couple of my favs are "Tangerine Dream" and/or "Chemdawg."

Grew some "Jack Diesel" that was pretty legit

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wonka Bars for me

4. Is wonka bars what it sounds like? A chocolate bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Very nice man.

6. lol pretty much

GMO x Chocolate Chip Cookies,

7. Wake and Bake is cool. I have many hobbies so a Good Sativa or Hybrid keeps me motivated and inspired to start my day right.
    The Preroll is Pacific Island: Maui Wowie X Haze. The Amnesia Buds smell like Bubblegum.
    I Grow Blue Dream both indoor and greenhouse. Great Yield, Great Buzz.
    wakebake.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. 5:45 am: Strain Hunting in S.F. today for some Haze.
    Starting my Morning with Lemon Jack.
    lemonjack.JPG
    I Enjoy a Good Jump start to my Day!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Two wake and Bake Favorites. Chocolope and Sour Dub.
    chocodub.JPG

10. I've had NYC Diesel, and regular Sour Diesel. I don't care for NYC diesel, but my limited experience with regular Sour Diesel was dum amaze.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ghost train haze is my favourite

• Like Like x 1
  12. If you ever get a chance to get your hands on "Sweet Melissa" jump on it!

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Cannabiotix Tropicanna strain: 90% Sativa Kali Mist x Pineapple x Northern Lights #5. 28% THC- Potent.
    clubud.JPG WAKE & BAKE?...Oh Yeah! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Southern Lights and a Doobie of Strawberry Ice to Kick Start my Saturday.
    wb1121.JPG
    "Indica, the Stuff of Relaxation, Sativa's are a Puff of Inspiration"

15. While the Coffeepot perks, I'm "Bowling" :)
    bdwb.JPG

16. MEH Taste, low key Buzz, excellent for rainy days like today.
    cherrysage.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spent my morning with some hot coffee and a smoke of MAC Nasty:
    20201208_182216.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sour Tangie was very nice. Citrus skunk flavor nice head buzz not much body.

19. All these pictures make me jealous af xD , meanwhile im smoking local thai bricks but i dont mind lol until it gets me high. Planning to try out new strains like GSC,blueberry OG, GG ,etc...Any recommendation ?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Like mimosa and magic melon for stevia doms

• Like Like x 1