Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MadeInJapan, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Do u guys wake n bake every morning? . I do.. Its my favorite time to smoke.. A nice blunt wit a glass of OJ is the best in the morning! So while im enjoyin my breakfast..i wanted to talk to u guys.. Im new on here n like it so far.. So I wanna see whats up wit u guys this mornin?

2. i do sometimes but i'll vape usually. Usually i wait a couple of hours because i like 12 hour breaks from night smoke to morning smoke.

3. So u only smoke twice a day? Whats up wit the 12 hour break?

4. i like the 12 hour at night because i feel it resets me a little for the day but during the day there is no 12 hour rule for me.

5. wake and bake is the best!!!

6. Ooo I get it... 12 hours while sleepin n shit.. I would try that..but only thing is.. I get up at like 8am.. So that means I would have to stop smokin at 8pm.. N I need my before bed blunt/ joint!

7. Yessir.. Did u wake n nake this mornin?

8. Wake and vape every mornin !

9. Ive noticed ppl (usually the younger stoners) like this hi-tech way of smokin.. Im old school.. Gimme a blunt or a joint n im good..

10. Vaping is just so much healthier than combusting. I do love smoking a fat blunt or joint with friends though, nothing like it.

11. I can dig it

12. #12 Keith McKief, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    I've wake and baked every morning since I've been in winter break. Been bringing out the good old bong, packing a nice fat bowl for myself, sitting back in my backyard and enjoying the nice morning air and sun with the beautiful herb.

Now that I've done all this talking, I should go and pack that bowl of some of this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Yesss!! Enjoy!! :)

14. Kush and Orange Juice.... an amazing time

15. Smoking pots will give you cancer!!!! its proven that it kills brain cells!!!!

haha jk. I love a good wake and bake. You can't beat morning bong rips when it's nice and quiet and peaceful, nobody is up your ass, you can just enjoy your high and watch TV.

16. i smoked a marijuana before work today :)
    like most every other morning

17. I grew up a surfer/skater. Wake and bake is a way of life! LOL. Also I used to have a job where everybody smoked. It was almost mandatory. They tried scaring me with a drug test but then said I had to test positive to work there. LOL!

18. Lol I was about to say...wtf..haha yessir I agree!! Very peaceful :)

19. Thats 1 thing I cant do is smoke before work.. Im too paranoid!

20. Was this a cannibus club?