Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wake and bake while its still dark

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bLAzN32, Aug 15, 2012.

1. do any of you guys like to wake up a bit extra early in the morning while its still dark out and smoke some bowls? i find it gives me a really good high and extra relaxed it is def my fav time of smoking.. :hello:

2. if i woke up any earlyer it would be kind of pointless to even go to bed ahah :)

have work on the weekdays so wake n bake is no longer a daily thing but when i get the chance on the weekends i love it to!

waking up at 5:30 smoking a packed bowl and then hitting up mcdonalds for some pancakes and hashbrowns and a chocolate milk after...nothing better

3. I did like 2 weeks ago. I was in Georgia smoking bowls as the sun was coming up. it was really peaceful

4. haha one of the first times i smoked with my gf ( doesnt really smoke ) it was the morning and we got maccas breakfast and orded like 4 sausage and egg meals + hotcakes.. i only ate 1 muffin lol she had the munchies bad lol we even had to stop in a carpak 5mins awayt from my house so we could eat haha talk about impatience lol:smoke: