Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and bake suprises

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GSN1PA360, May 27, 2012.

1. After smoking what seems to be an endless amount of weed I thought it was time to call it a night so I just rolled a fatty with the leftover weed and stashing it under my pillow so I can start my morning off right, Haha, Any of you guys do this alot like leaving packed/rolled weed as a surprise for yourself later?

2. Never done that, but I can think of a few times where me/my buddies get too high to remember that theres weed in the bowl, then the next day theres a fully packed bowl of goodness just waiting there :D a pleasant surprise indeed, so I know that feeling :smoke:

3. Yeah, Just rolled another joint, took awhile on it so I think it's pretty nice but not the best because joints come in rare occasions for me... Can't wait to wake up :smoking:

4. Yah when ever i buy an ounce i take a gram or two and just hide it somewhere ill end up looking in when i run out...

always nice to run out then find a gram :)